[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Thu Jan 4 05:05:12 CET 2018

Dorhak actually growls at this Demon, or Damon, or whatever the humans name is.  How dare he stop me!  He then realizes the man is probably right.  The dwarf doesn't have his armor, best weapons, or his shield with him, needing most of his strength for the statue.

The statue!  Oh, these men will pay!  That statue was a lot of work and worth 40 fine pieces of gold, at least to that silly blue-hair human.  Admittedly, if was some of his finest work, but that was just crazy.  Like so many older humans with more gold than sense.  While Dorhak wouldn't steal from them (perish the thought!), he certainly won't be like that crazy tall elf and point out their error.  Those men shall pay, however.  Not just the 40GC, but damages for Dorhak's reputation for failure to deliver, and interest, and most especially for ruining great deal.  Then there is the amount for kidnapping and hitting Dorhak on the head.  Twice!  Not to mention the ignominy of having to hire male models just to get some idea of their silly private parts.  Some of them even expected me to have sex with them after the modeling session.  Sick bastards.  I was paying them as models, not to get my jollies.  Ugh. I didn't bother to tell them how inadequate they would be for a dwarf female.  They would have just pointed and laughed.

They must not be allowed to get away with this affront!  It was actually quite good work.  Seeing it busted into pieces made his chest hurt.  I wonder if it's too late to get the pieces.

Dorhak looks up at Damon.  "I think I remember your name mentioned in a group of people I know.  Don't worry!  Nothing too bad.  Even a guy name Kiet may need to talk to you.  I like him.  I can almost look him straight in the eye.  But I think I want some help with this.  How about we go visit this 'Z'leyra' you mentioned and see if she and some of the others wouldn't like in on this.  Especially that fiendishly tall woman that likes knives a bit too much.  Almost like a fetish. That and black clothes.  She's nice and all, but kinda scary."

OOC: Happy New Year!  Looking forward to the quest...whatever it might be.  I hope it's also profitable.  And hope to help make it fun too!