[pnpgm] Kiet and healing

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 04:42:57 CET 2018

Kiet goes over to Mournath and asks him "Do you want some help with that wound?"  Assuming he does, Kiet will show him how to use his magic dagger, with warnings about not interrupting the vibrations from it.

If he declines, then offer to the other wounded sailor.

Well, even with this storm coming, if it truly is an elemental, he might be able to help.  While concerned, he doubts his spell failed before.  The target just left for a while.  And while it came back, it wasn’t really in any condition to cause Moore trouble, if you don’t count the broken boat parts, the smell, the blood, and the mess that had to be cleaned up.  It was a good thing dinner was so long ago.  His stomach started to rebel, but not too bad.

"If that’s a cloud elemental, I will try to banish it.  If it doesn’t work, well, only magic weapons will harm it."  He thinks for a second and follows up with "I think it might be a good idea to have water buckets handy in case it starts a fire."

Kiet will cast the banish at Maximum EL.  And pray it works.

Sent from my iPad