[pnpgm] Game Update #17

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Apr 27 20:29:28 CEST 2018

OOC: I don't know how but I missed your reply to Arawn's question.

[When questioned by Arawn again, she bites her lip somewhat, “My name is Ixkin.  I was on my way back…”  Should she call it home?  It felt like it, sort of, she was welcome there, even though she felt she might have overstayed her welcome with Kaz.  “H-home.  I’m not from Ba’ru, but I was staying outside of the city.  I tried to take a shortcut and was captured with one of the dwarves.  The captain kept asking me questions, but I didn’t answer them… I couldn’t answer them.]

   "Home? Where is that? Perhaps we can help the two of you reach there safely," he offered with compassionate sincerity. "And, if it's not a sore subject, your eyes... your vision, how did it happen? I only ask in case it's something we can treat."

----------------------

[After everyone has regathered to discuss the information they've discovered...]

   As information was shared amongst the gathered Arawn did his best to assist with translations as needed, revealing his discovery of the cache of coins and jewelry that seemed to belong to the sailors in the process.

   "The sailors who yet live will likely wish their belongings returned. But for those that were killed," he said, his lips pursing with displeasure or disappointment as he mentioned the dead, "I think we should sell what can't be identified as a memento or item of significance and send the coin to any remaining family that can be found.
   I'll take it upon myself to question the sailors when the authorities allow for it."

   News of the metalsmith working on something in the hold intrigued Arawn, the alfar wondering if it might be a weapon or something linked to the mystery set in front of the party.

   "When you're ready it might prove interesting to use Akasha in the hold as well. Whatever was being crafted by the metalsmith seemed important enough to be done aboard a rocking vessel, a weapon or an item linked to their mission I'd guess," he said, addressing the party but referring to Z'leyra in regards to the spell.

   At some point Arawn would wander over to Fremea, his demeanor placid and features pensive.

   "How are you doing?," he asked the fairy. Impulse had driven her into action, impulse that he had hoped she had conquered for her sake and for the sake of others. She had been quiet since the massacre ended and he wasn't sure if she felt satisfaction or regret, or both.

Names:

   OOC: What are the names of the Expert and the contact in Vahear?