[pnpgm] Delays?

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 02:48:52 CEST 2018

16 posts
6 game related emails

Lots to do.  I was hoping to get actions from certain person Saturday
and got it tonight (Mon).

But now I gotta coordinate and format all the posts.

I also have a thing if it doesn't get resolved need to research stuff
to fix said thing.
Vague eh? :)

But research may take precedence.

But I will TRY update tomorrow/Wed.

Stay tuned...

1) John/Arawn Got emalis will get to them soon (tm) The email
Bouncing emails?  I got that and it bounced on list.
Reason was too many folks to send to.  That may be a issue to fix?
Maybe you did to all or maybe yoru email has a trojan which adds
reciepents (e before I?..err whatever).  I wanted to advise now
before sent email in a few days.
Something to lok into.

2) Rachel/Aka Ix posted I did not get a copy but it is on
ARchives.  So if you didn't get a recent post form her lok there.

I've not read the actions but got plenty now this may be a big update. :)