[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 23:59:46 CEST 2018

Dorhak is still talking privately with the other dwarves.  He listens to what this new human is telling the group and translates to them what he means.

in Dwarf Elder, he tells them "it sounds like they are turning over this boat to us.  I don’t know about you, but I don’t know anything about sailing, and I’m not sure I ever want to!"  He smiles at them.  In Dvallin, he quietly asks them "So, since you and I were all harmed by these humans, shall we simply sell this boat and split the proceeds equally amongst us?  I do so pledge."

assuming they will agree, he then tells them (in Dwarf Elder) "the humans are being told to move the boat to a less conspicuous location.  I trust them not to steal it."  He looks to the Elder Dwarf and says in Dvallin "if I take you all to a place you can get cleaned up, will you promise to not leave that place until all of you and I leave together to go to the boat?  Also, will you stay with me all the way to the boat?"

He rubs his chin then asks, in Dwarf Elder, "you seem to care about the blind human.  Is there something you wish to share with her?"  "It also seems like the humans are making plans to return you to your homes.  I pray Dvallin has kept your families safe while you have been gone."

Dorhak will be happy to take care of his kin, getting them and their clothes washed.  He will pay for it.  "It sounds like the boat will be leaving shortly.  Let’s go below and grab whatever gear you might want."

Dorhak will I’ll ask Damon where this new docking point will be, and agrees to meet there with the other Dwarves.

to the others of his companions, he asks "so, who can go with Kiet?  And who can go to the other person that can read this other human language?"

to Ix, he asks in Marentian "And what of you, lassie?  What are we to do with you?"

to Raddok, he says in Dwarf Elder  "what about you?  What will you be doing?  Maybe you should stay on the boat while it’s moved"