[pnpgm] Game #8 - for Update #16

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 22:48:04 CEST 2018

OOC: I am probably sending too much, but want to offer plenty for our GM to choose from - lol

Game #8 - Update #16

Raddok is busy helping Arawn, but notices a dwarf in armor talking with the released captives, who seems to be getting their story. He can only hear scattered words, though. He does hear "Ba'ru," but since he was only passing through that city himself, he isn't familiar with anything about it, other than general city information. He overhears "Our families!" & the worry in the upraised voices, though, and wonders what had happened to them all - those here & those left behind. He's feeling a growing urge to find out what's happening & to see how he can help.
He feels guilty about how he got duped into the situation, but then wonders if the gods might be offering another opportunity to him through this strange situation.

He looks at the elf he is working beside and says quietly, "Are those folks over there your friends? If they are here because of the dwarves, tell them I want to help. If this all is leading somewhere, let me come with whoever is going to try to fix this - situation", then adds "- if it's not a military matter."

"I have to try to help them. I was called Dwarf Friend by those living near where I came from, and I cannot turn my back on what caused these folks' trouble, without dishonoring that." Then he blushed at his sentiment & fell silent, & finished wrapping a small bandage around the cleaned arm wound on the sailor before him.

"I do seem to now be unemployed, so am free to lend my arms - if I can get my gear back soon. I have a mace & shield, and a great sword, as well as experience with mining and teamsters - and this does seem to involve a mine somewhere."

Bess L. Hadley