[pnpgm] Game Update #152 - File #1052 - Final Adv 7 website update

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 02:05:56 CEST 2017

    `        Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaper...??
      Z'layha ..............Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaman...Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #155 sequence (file #1052)

       Admin Notes: None

         From Pyan: [Re: Loot]
           Pyan will take one of the swords and practice with it during
           the IBT. Maybe take Helmet #2 if nobody want's it.

           How long is Z'leyra staying with the Kameri? Pyan wants to
           ask her to teach him  ho to suck the goodness from once living
           things and make waybread from it.
         GM: Ack.  Any particular sword? or just some random one?
             She is spending a month so a month into IBT she will return.
             I assume she skips the funeral.    You two can coordinate
             this stuff.