megumimika at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 19:30:43 CEST 2017
Sorry all, if allowed, I'll return. Please don't kill Mae. I know she's
On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:00 PM, pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net> wrote:
> Mae could still coe back it ientirely up to Don.
> But status wise I'm
> * finished pyan's IBT
> * waiting for approval.
> * need to finish his sheet
> So tomorrow would've started MAe's thing but skipped for now.
> So on to Dorkah is nex ti believe.
> Dorhak I may email you next couple days if i have questions.
> Doubt since should not be complex. No magic. :)
> IF I can start day on time not late I can get a normal update out as
> Stay tuned.
> pnpgm mailing list
> pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pnpgm