[pnpgm] rest?

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 19:35:54 CEST 2017

Z'leyra pauses, then says "What I would like to do is to just teleport back
to where the statue was unveiled. But it seems likely that wards would turn
a near certain teleport into a very chancy dice with death. So I deem that
avenue too risky to use. Further, I am hindered by a miscast magic that
distracts me with overpowering smells. This may wear off or need to be
dispelled."

"I see no need for haste, and perhaps a bit of rest would help. While we
rest we can discuss how best to proceed. Perhaps come up with a plan? Any
ideas? Remember that we are all in this together." She nods at Mae.