[pnpgm] Game Update #134 - File #923 - Challenge REsults 2

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 02:15:01 CEST 2017

          Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaper...??
      Z'layha ..............Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaman...Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #134 sequence (file #923)

       Admin Notes: None

          [None]

           [Febris 9th, 1635TH]
           [Time: 5:01 pm]

           [Z'leyra's Challenge occurs near the end since history
            changed and Fuk disappeared any reference to Fuk will
            be before he left]

           [Fremea's Challenge]

             Fremea lands on the landing above the stairs leading up
           again upwards that seems to go forever.  But as she lands
           the area around her dissolves.  Fremea finds herself back in
           her warehouse-home in Sivas.  Could the magic of the gods
           have sent her that easily?  She finds herself at the home she
           keeps the kids in not her private secure home.

             Fremea finds herself in the kitchen all along.  Two
           doors to north and east lead out.  Fremea can hear noises
           from the east - the parlor of sorts of this place.  She
           moves there but is stopped by a voice from the north door.

             "Fremea! I've been looking all over for you!"

             Fremea turns to see Varange in the doorway with hands
           on his hips.  Fremea's hands instinctively go to her
           dagger sheath.

             "The royals are under attack.  Our home is under
           siege by a group of powerful evil mages.  You must return
           with us now!  We'll have to go to a portal to the lower
           world then back to our home.  Come now!"

             But Fremea is distracted by the voices in the east.
           "...the city can't do this.  Trust me Fremea will return
           and get this all fixed.  Don't fear."  Fremea can hear
           her mother speaking.

             "But they will come back with men and kick us out.
           Saying we are not a proper esta-sh...establiush..estab
           uh...a proper place for us kids!"  The voice of a young
           girl is heard.

             "Fremea has friends she'll get this fixed.  Don't fear."

             But from behind voices are heard.  The party in the
           darkness.

             "..but it says to be there and not there...how can
           we move up if we can't figure that out?"  Fuk is heard
           saying.

             "Arawn and Z'leyra are tapped out of energy.  How can
           we climb without being killed by those diamond crystals?
           To be there and not there unseen and seen?  What kind
           of riddle is that?"  Z'layha is heard through the rear
           wall of the kitchen.

             Fremea turns back to the kitchen table and sees Arawn
           sitting eating a apple.  "These things are wonderful!
           We all have choices.  Left or right.  Up or down.  One
           false move and doom or the right move could save a life.
           Excuse me..want some?"  Arawn offers Fremea a piece.  Then
           shrugs.  "Three choices.  Just like the three Chosen Ones
           of your kind.  What do you do?  Make one and only one
           and it could be the best or worst."

             With that Arawn the projection dissolves.

             Back in the group watch this through the image of the
           wall images.  But something is odd Fuk is speaking but
           isn't speaking now?  Arawn wonders if this could be a
           future event Fremea is hearing?

           [**]

             Fremea sees Varange and just wonders what game he is playing
           again, then her parents are speaking. This does not make any
           sense, how could she be in her kid's place? Her home, still
           seems a little bit foreign to her.

             Her parents are always welcome in, though for them to bring
           a child into it, that is a bit reckless; especially since they
           know what she keeps in there, though not everything. The Royals,
           the ones that basically imprisoned her, had her taught how to
           kill in many ways, can deal with their own issues right now, her
           family comes first. Her parents may not really be versed in the
           town process, but they do know the one Fae that can help when
           she is gone. And then 'Arawn' appears, she realizes this test
           is to see what she really understands about her own thoughts.
           Three Chosen Ones, either this projection (or Arawn) knows
           something that she does not, or somehow it was wrong. Could
           whatever created this know a lot more or could it even be
           wrong?

             As 'Arawn' finished speaking, she attempted to show her mark and
           command him to help her. Though he disappeared way too quickly.
           She yells to the back wall, "someone cast Insubstanial to be
           seen and unseen, to be there and not there!"

             She just ignores Varange and goes into her living area to find
           out what is going with her parents. "You need to get a hold of
           Kaylle to help, he knows even better than me, plus I had gotten
           the licenses needed, so what is the problem?"

             Fremea rushes into the living room.

             Saya turns startled.  "Fremea!  You are back.  The city
           believes this is not a safe place for the kids. A converted
           warehouse.  Some have complained.  So I should find Kaylle.
           I will.."

             The scene shifts to blackness.

             Arawn's voice is heard from no where and everyone. "Did
           this happen?  Will it happen?  Family is the most important to
           you.  This is noted.  We appreciate your choice.  As to the
           questions you have time will only reveal."

             Fremea then finds herself stepping into the landing of the
           dusty prison as the wall behind her forms a solid wall.

             Fremea stands fuming to be tested to see where her loyalty
           lies to the kids, her parents, her friends or the Royals.
           Then again just years ago she might've chosen the Royals due
           to her brain washing by them.

             Mae stares at the wall again.  More cute family life.  Something
           she has never had.  Now she glances at the ex-slave Fremea.
           Could this winged powerhouse archer be soft to kids?

             When Fremea requested help from the party those on the stairs
           could only observe.  It seems the wall portal to her home was
           blocked by the magic.  Fremea realizes that maybe the events
           in the vision or real-time was possibly the future.

             The party climbs to the next set of landings.

           [Dorhak's Challange]

             Dorhak is proud to have seen the disaster of the
           lava taking out the floor.  He may have just saved
           half the party!  As Dorhak steps from the last step
           onto the landing above the stairs around him dissolve
           into a dark cavern.

             "You are the smallest but likely bravest in the group."

             Dorhak twirls raises his mace and shield to see Arawn
           behind him speaking.

             "You have a large heart and we can see how you are
           a dwarf without a culture.  Abused and neglected as a
           fool by your own kind."

             Dorhak begins to boil inside as his ire rises.

             "Walk on brave one.  Enjoy..."  Arawn the Guardian
           ward dissolves.

             Dorhak continues walking through the dark tunnel that
           after a few minutes leads to a large cavern.  In front is a very
           large metal gate that is blocking entry the size of a large
           wagon could fit through.  To the side of the gate is writing
           in Dvalinn runes and symbols.

             Suddenly a dwarf on the other side of the gate yells.

             "Dorhak!  Welcome back from your trip!"  He yells behind
           him.  "Raise the gate!"

             Dorhak watches the gate rise as the smiling dwarf slips
           under and rushes for a hug.  A hug!  Not something he cares
           for much.  "Tell us about your trip!"

             Both of you walk through the gate as it slams back down.

             "So much has happened!  The new statue is great and the
           advice you gave to Grunda was excellent for it.  Then the
           engineers fixed that beam in shaft 8.  You saved the group
           a half years of digging if it had collapsed!"

             Confused Dorhak continues on through the dwarf caverns.  You
           see other dwarves going back and forth they wave and grin
           and sometimes stop to do a pat on the back.  This is not
           how he left home for sure.  This doesn't quite look like home
           though.  Then again all dwarf caverns look the same all rock
           and walls eventually.

             The gate guard stops at a small niche a dwarf-made cave.
           A older dwarf rushes with nice warm ale in mugs for each
           of you and some nice warm breads.  Just like home.  Dorhak
           tries not to swallow it hard and fast but he can't help it.

             Dorhak is escorted to a large wide cavern that serves as a
           communal underground courtyard of sorts.  There are a dozen
           or so dwarves sitting on rocks and at wooden tables eating
           and playing games.  They all greet Dorhak and wave.

             "Relax I must return to the gate.  But tonight we'll
           enjoy some wrestling!"  Then the guard rushes back down
           the tunnel.  Dorhak looks around at the warren of caves
           and tunnels.  Like those in ant hill the dwaarves feel more
           at home here than up there.  A maze of tunnels could lead
           to countless other warrens and nests.

             Then Dorhak notices it a large marble statue.  Against the
           far wall.  It is a male Dwarf holding up a mace and holding
           a shield to his chest.  He is gesturing up as if to the heavens
           in some protest or shout.  It doesn't seem to be Dorhak but
           it could be a very close look a like.

             A older dwarf who might've been in his 80s in human
           terms sits down.  "He did a good job eh?  Your advice on
           using the strength of the top of the mace to ensure the arm
           does not crack was wonderful.  I'm a simple cobbler but
           could do no such great work as he did."

             A young female dwarf comes with a dish of greens to the
           older male.  "Elder Ascrib.  Be sure to eat the berries
           this time."  She runs away from the Elder.

             "She picks on me too much.  The berries are gross.  Why
           we dwarves have room in our boots for...stuff."  He grins
           and slides the berries into his boots looking around to ensure
           no one is watching.  Then he goes to eating his greens.

             "They say the heart of man is food.  They say the heart
           of the fae is their magical essence.  They say the heart
           of the Elf is the ability to shape the world around them."
           Arawn says as he stands by Dorhak and shifts a bit as if
           his form can't decide to remain.  So this isn't Arawn
           but that Arawn-projection again.

             "Don't worry they can't hear or see me.  Watch.  Dwarfs
           are all smelly and dirty liars!"  He yells out and grins.
           "See no reaction.  No offense just a demonstration.  I've
           looked into your very being.  Your very core."

             Dorhak watches as Arawn walks through a mug holding
           dwarf.  Then Dorhak notices hanging from the ceiling on
           a large cable a geode.  At least that is what the humans
           call them.  A large sphere of usually pure metal.  It can
           have its own magnetic properties.  They say under the right
           circumstances such things can form perfect diamonds or other
           such things.

             "It is a nice statue.  The eyes are bit bland but at least
           it is strong eyes not drunk ones."  Arawn turns to face Dorhak.

             "You have a choice.  You can remain here where your kind
           welcome you.  Or you can return to the others.  In order to
           return you must find the core of your kind.  What it means
           to be a Dwarf.  What embodies you and your fellows.  Once
           you find it then you must share it with the world around you.
           If you prefer to stay then simply stay.  Good luck Dorhak."

             With that the projection dissolves.

             "Almost time for the miners from eastern shaft to return.
           I do hope they got the last of those great spiders killed.
           Those things creep me out."  The Elder speaks to Dorhak as
           he munches down on some carrots.

           [**]

             A song comes to my mind...something about staying or going.
           A small but crooked smile sneaks into my face.

             To go home!  And as a hero, or at least respected.  All
           dwarves seek such recognition.  Including me!  To bask in the
           adoration of the others is just so wonderful. Like it was when
           I earned my name...Red Wall...Dorhak.

             That reminds me of that time of fighting the Goblins.
           Disgusting and abhorrent creatures.   We would be rid of them
           but for their ability to out-breed even rumors!  Hah!  That
           was a good one.

             I can't say I care much for the stuffy, tall elf.  I think I
           dislike this...thing...this projection of him even less, however.
           And what is he doing in my head!  Still, he gives me things to
           think about.

             I would simply love to return to my people, especially under
           circumstances like I was shown, but there is a problem.  As
           difficult as it is to have my name remind me every day of my
           shame, it also reminds me of my pride.  I am proud of my new
           name.  It was earned, as was the honor.

             I sigh and my shoulders droop a bit, despite this being the
           right choice.  I turn to face the despicable elf-image thing
           and look it in the eye.

             "You are worse here than in real life" I tell him in a low
           voice. "But this is an easy choice to make.  Pride.  Pride is
           the heart of the dwarves. It's why we make the finest weapons.
           It's why we make the finest jewels and jewelry.  It's why we
           don't like to be slaves.  It's why we produce such grand
           artwork."

             "If I were to go back now, none of the adoration, none of
           the reverence, none of the esteem would be real.  It would be
           as illusory as you!  I would prefer to earn such accolade for
           real.  For things I've done.  For things I have created.  For
           the things I have won. Only that way will I know real pride.
           Only that way will I become that which my people admire."

             "So I choose to stay.  My kind lives a long time.  I believe I
           shall be patient and seek to earn a reputation in combat, stone,
           metal and jewel.  Then I can return home, with honor, rank,
           distinction and, above all, pride!"

             Arawn giggles a odd ghostly laugh. "I do tend to speak a
           lot.  I am proud ...hah!  Pride!  I have it.  Little one you
           have reasoned well.  This was actually metaphorical challenge.
           One of the items here.  But you cut to the center of the
           challenge.  You choose to return.  Good luck Dorhak!"

             Dorhak stands and moves toward Arawn but finds himself
           stepping into the landing where the party stares and waits.

             Dorhak beams and softens his beard as he realized he
           pass the projection's test.  Who knows maybe he can find
           a place in this world.

             Fuk slaps Dorhak's shoulder.  "I'm curious how deep
           do those dwarf caverns really go?"

             The party climbs the stairs yet again.

           [Unali's challenge]

             Unali climbs the stairs.  This whole thing has been a bit
           weird.  She has been quiet.  Sure she helped take down one shifter
           almost by herself.  But this doesn't seem to be her fight.

             This place a prison for beings of old makes her remember Katai
           and her own people.  She has been away so long and it is so far.
           Sure Chion could be there in minutes with a good teleport.  But
           it is like being a universe away.

             Unali climbs and steps onto the landing between stairs cases.

             Suddenly the walls shift and dissolve.  The heat of the
           stairs drops and a cool breeze hits her face.  She looks down
           to see she is now in a long green dress.  She looks around to
           the stone walls and it seems almost familiar.

             Unali checks her boots but finds dress shoes so her daggers
           are not there.  She checks her hip and feels happy to find at
           east one dagger hidden under her dress.  Unali walks down the cool
           walls and notices windows in the stone above a city.

             Unali stares out and sees a landmark she has seen before many
           times the famous Corin Bakery which feels all royal events in
           Maren City.  How could she be in Maren city now?  She glances
           around and realizes based on the decorations this has to be the
           Royal Palace.

             Unali moves down the hall and sees people in fine clothing
           walk by and smile.  Unali passes Knight Gifford one of the most
           handsome knights around.  Unali frowns wasn't he dead now?
           Haven't gone to the L'p'nth raids recently and died in battle?
           Unali then sees a waiter bump against a fast running messenger.
           The waiter yells at the messenger and hurries off.  Unali
           then realizes this has happened before?  Deja Vu?

             Rounding the corner Unali moves down and realizes she is
           one floor above the throne room.  This is where offices and
           meeting area are.  Unali notices two well dressed women in
           their 30s and they are wearing expensive jewelry and rings.
           They see Unali and nod but do not see anything.  But as Unali
           passes them she can hear them snicker and whisper.

             "That's the Duke's love toy."

             "No.  I heard she is just a paid escort."  The other woman
           says as they round the corner out of ear shot  Yes.  She
           heard those comments before.  Recently. Unali realizes this
           is just before she left town just before the Duke went to the
           L'p'nth border to deal with their raids. She was here to
           carouse with a Bhamotin noble who Duke Aren suspected to have
           been smuggling goods in and out without paying taxes.  A low
           crime for a noble but it also means the smuggling ring  has
           killed several Marentian Guard over the last few months.  A
           injustice that has to be dealt with.  So she is here to carouse
           with him and dance with him to learn some things.

             Unali recalls the event went down smoothly after 3 drinks he
           was spilling his guts.  But why is she here now again?  Two Royal
           Guardsmen are escorting a young man in chains down the hall.  The
           chains on his arms and legs are cumbersome.  Unali recalls the
           man stumbles in a few seconds.  The guards beat the man who is
           here to be questioned for some crime against the royal family.

             Unali recalls that she stopped and helped the man up and
           prevented a more serious beating. Unali raises a hand and yells
           to the man to watch out for the carpet end.

             The man in chains looks down just in time to see a bump in
           the carpet and steps over it.  The three continue on.  Unali
           realizes she changed things.  But what does it matter?

             Unali rounds the corner again and finds Duke Aren's office.

             Being a regular she opens it and finds the antechamber
           empty. The aide is gone for the day.  Unali crosses to the
           second door and stops when she sees it slightly open.

             "....we have to arrest both of them." A voice is heard.

             "She will not like it." Aren's voice is heard.

             "Doesn't matter this conspiracy is too large.  Commander
           Farseeker has too much ambition."

             "Then-"

             Aren's voice is interrupted by Unali hearing the front door
           open and the male aide entering.  "Unali!  I just came back to
           get my bag.  You may go in as always  See you."

             Unali turns to the second door and opens the door.

             "Unali."  Aren stands and she notices the deputy
           Challencelor nearby.  She has never really liked the man
           much.

             Unali moves to the desk and notices papers.  She nods at the
           deputy and sees a list on one document.  The name of her own
           cook?  Why is she on a list here?

             The deputy grabs the documents and begins to move toward the
           door.  "We'll get it done.  Good day."  He nods to Unali and
           moves toward the door.

             "Now the man you are here should be arriving soon.  You know
           what to do?"  Aren asks as he sits and shuffles papers around
           his desk.

           [**]

             Unali stands in front of the desk. "I am ready to go down and
           bump into the Bhamotin.", indicating the noble. "But I don't
           think we are here to discuss any last second changes. There
           seems to be more on your mind tonight, Duke. Care to share so
           that I can be of help and offer my personal insights?"

             Aren sits back a bit nervously.  He strokes his mustache and
           Unali inwardly smiles.  His tells are so obvious any card game
           with him would be too easy.  She knew his tells back when he
           was a stowaway on the ship she smuggled him on few years prior.

             "I was not expecting you so soon. "  The Duke replies.

             Course not when she did this a month ago before she left for
           the Kameran she stopped to berate the ladies and berate the
           guards for beating the prisoner.  Something that would've take
           a few minutes and the deputy would've been long gone by then.

             Has Arawn by the divine magic sent her back home?

             "Your cook as you know is from Katai.  We have few of your
           culture here. We have informants that report she has been
           visiting the Red Hen Tavern."

             Unali knows that place.  When she cleaned up the Climan
           conspirators this was a haven for them.  While the owner a
           lady from Clima was not implicated the city never closed the
           place down.  Nothing illegal per se.

             "Why go there when there a dozen taverns by your estate and
           she is a cook and access to your own food?"

             A good point.

             "We had hoped to just question her while you went to the
           border."

             No. She was to go to the L'p'nth border to interrogate
           prisoners during the raids.  But the Kameran thing came up and
           she did not go.

             "We have no solid proof but the connection is fishy. "

             Aren continues, "a slight conflict but if you wish you
           could stand in and question her?"

             "I agree that there might be a conflict here, with her being
           in my employ. But she is Katai, and if I would question her that
           would eliminate any language issues. We would get to the truth
           faster and without fail. She should get the opportunity to
           explain if there is an innocent reason for her behavior, even
           if it seems unlikely now there could be.  She would be off duty
           and home when I get back tonight, but I will sit with her and
           ask her to explain her behavior tomorrow. I am certain I will
           get to the thuth there and we can discuss afterwards if any
           further action is needed towards the Red Hen."

             "As to the commander. We realize you are close.  But there
           have been ..rumors. From the troops at his fort.  That he is
           starting to disagree with King Maros's decrees.  There is some
           minor evidence from a Bhaomotin diplomat that he admitted to such
           to them.  The deputy had planned asking him to go to the border.
           But now this seems unwise.  A conflict with the L'p'nth could
           rise his ire a bit more."

             "What do you suggest?"

             But Farseeker already went to the border?  What would happen
           if things changed?

             Unali considers her words before speaking.

             "The Bhamotin involvement worries me. He may have spoken
           harshly and some Bahamotin monger may see this as a perfect
           attempt to blow all this out of proportions. Farseeker I know
           might be harsh sometimes, but I don't seen him questioning
           direct orders. He might need a bit more action and a post at
           the L'p'nth border would offer just that. My suggestion would
           be to send him to the border as planned."

             "If he passes by Maren on the way I could have a brief chat
           with Farseeker to find out what happened that such rumours came
           about. You could do as well, but that would already be more
           formal even if you are not directly his commanding officer."

             "Still, my feeling is to send him to the L'p'nth border in
           any case."

             "I concur. I think he will make a great commander on the
           L'p'nth border.  Duke Eamon in that area can keep tabs on
           him. "  Duke Aren stands. "Now let's get to this gala shall we?"

             The scene shifts and the magic of Arawn's projection must
           be at work.  You find yourself at your manor dressed in
           everyday clothing.  You are sitting across form Tam Lu the
           cook.  She is smiling as she cuts green beans.

             "Can you explain what your business is at the Red Hen?" and
           take it from there.

             Tam slips and causes her knife to fall to the table.  Startled
           she looks up.  "Red Hen?"  She continues to cut the beans.  "I
           don't recall the place.  Is that near the museum?"

             Unali stares and crosses her arms along her chest.  That
           infamous stare of hers.

             Tam lowers the knife and moves the bowl away.

             "You know? Of course you do.  I'm sorry.  I was recently
           approached by a man.  He knew my family back home was very
           poor and offered gold!  Gold!  To simply visit him at the
           Tavern and report on things you've talked about.  I'm so sorry."

             "Why the Red Hen. There are may inn closer to home."

             Tam shrugs, "It was his choice.  I don't know why."

             "Where in Katain were you born. Which house are you loyal
           to?"

             "I am from Si'chava province.  We are dirt poor peasants
           who we are loyal to any who allows us to survive."

             "What brought you to Maren, so far from home."

             "I thought you heard this story already ma'am?  My family is
           so poor I took ship and hope to send money back to them by
           the moneylender networks.  I worked in Sivas and then heard
           about you from Katai and came to Maren to apply.  Is my
           services no longer warranted?"

             "Who do you work for?"

             Tam looks confused.  "I work for you ma'am."

             "Is there any more I should know in this matter?"

             "Tam lowers her eyes.  "After you cleaned up the Climan
           mess I heard of some of the words of their language you used
           in reports.  The Red Hen I heard ....Climan speak. By the
           time I realized the man had paid me and threatened that I
           would be punished if I didn't continue."

             Unali warns Tam to avoid the Red Hen.

             "Does this mean I should pack and leave here?" Tam looks
           worried about being dismissed.

             Unali sits back to consider.  She had been free sharing of
           things.  She wonders if this man might've tried to break into
           her office her and examine her reports.  Maybe she should get a
           magician like Z'leyra to place some wards.

             Unali relaxes a bit, "Stay away from the Red Hen for the
           time being. If anyone from the Red Hen presses you, just say
           nothing of interest happened here and there was nothing to
           report. If anyone approaches you like this ever again, tell
           me at once. I will not be forgiving  a second time.

             I will be off on a journey in a few days. You may be
           approached by someone from the palace guard while I am away.
           Tell him what you told me about the man at the Red Hen.
           Depending on how well this is resolved I will decide whether
           you stay or not when I return."

             Unali has already decided to let Tam stay, but let her worry
           a few weeks as punishment for her infidelity.

             The scene clears and Unali sends a written report to Aren
           via messenger. She includes the details of what Tam told her
           and the Climan connection to the Red Hen. She suggests that
           Aren and his network could follow up and try to dissolve the
           remaining Climan influence during the coming weeks. Tam has
           been instructed to cooperate with the 'palace guard'.

           Actions? Comments??

           Next Update....Wednesday...

           GM: A good sized update for now.  I still have tons of
               emails from Arawn for his challenge so MAY do a special
               update Monday but likely not so he can reply to questions.
               So chances are Wednesday for those npc challenges at
               the very least I can do if Arawn is not done. So Arawn
               is only one to finish I have results but I need to review
               those emails before can post.

               Dorhak - As said in email I had originally planned your
                  challenge a object lesson an actual heart as in object
                  hidden in one of the items (statue, geode or maybe even
                  one of the dwarves).  I originally had figured you might
                  get that and smash which would be counter to your own
                  views so it was more a challenge to see if you would.
                  But you did surprise me with the simple word answer.  So
                  I accepted.  Very clever.

               Unali - I hope its all organized.  We had a lot of emails and
                 I hope I didn't delete some part or such.  But the general
                 gist is there.

           GM: Challenges

                  Player      Sent       Progress
                Dorhak      * Done   Completed
                Fremea      * Done   Completed
                Kiet        * Done   Completed
                Unali       * Done   Completed
                Pyan        * Done   Completed
                Z'leyra     * Done   Completed
                Mae         * Done   Completed

                Z'layha       Next   Next update
                Kell          Next   Will type up next update
                Mournath      Next   Next update
                Raki          Next   Next update
                Arawn         Sent   Awaiting response