[pnpgm] Update #130

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:21:43 CEST 2017

Maelorna groans as she can see the shifters massing at the bottom.  'By the
Court don't you even entertain it you, stupid girl.' she can hear the voice
hissing at her as she thinks about stopping to give the others a chance.

Instead, she tries to focus on anyone just close to the safe place and if
any standing close to it or still running, she adjusts herself to barrel
into them to shove them through the safe space.

'I swear if we get out of this.' she curses mentally, 'think later you
stupid girl, move MOVE, or we're both trapped here!' the voice urges
Maelorna on.