[pnpgm] (OOC) The special attribute roll.

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 04:09:19 CEST 2017

That may be the issue, but after talking with the GM on skype.  Will have
to retcon what she stated about her abilities.  It had been discussed
during character creation, but the gm had forgotten about it and hadn't
written it down on the character sheet when they looked it over and
accepted it/returned it to me.

So, as for her "secrets" she doesn't truly have any, other than the side
her Sire gave her.