[pnpgm] (OOC) The special attribute roll.

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:40:15 CEST 2017

When first creating the character, while speaking w/the GM over skype, I
had rolled up the special attribute Shape Changer, but it was already given
that the character was a shape shifter.  The next roll was immunity and
then law on the next table.

If it's not allowed, then so be it, not worried about it, it's what I had
rolled, as the GM stated it wasn't total immunity, but more like a
resistance.  I'm not sure how it worked out.  But considering what Mae is
and capable of doing, it might be overkill/powered and if not needed, then
retcon what she had stated and nothing at was said about her immunity to
Law.