[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 19:32:05 CEST 2017

At this point, the young but brave dwarf feels he has little to offer.  As a matter of fact, he doesn't really understand what they are talking about other than these wards are similar to the traps and glyphs set up in the warrens.  It seems mildly heretical talking about disarming them.  Besides, what happens after?  Those wards are there to keep those shifters in their prison.  Are we making their escape easier this way?

Heavy thoughts for one so inexperienced in the ways of the gods and these people.  But Dorhak will carry on as bravely as he can, helping with any physical threats that may get in our way of returning to our world.