[pnpgm] Game Update #139 - File #949 - More plans to make

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 02:12:01 CEST 2017

           Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaper...??
      Z'layha ..............Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaman...Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #139 sequence (file #949)

       Admin Notes: None

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           Kiet notices, as before, that some offers of help are
           missing.

           "Fremea!  Mae!  How about you two also participate! ...
         GM: Ack.  Boy last words. :)  Tell us what you really think. :)

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea shakes her head. "I don't have much to help...
         GM: Ack.