[pnpgm] battery and wand

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 04:54:10 CEST 2017

Z'leyra makes a motion as if to check her satchel, stops, pats a pocket or
two then frowns..."I forgot, my wand which had one of my batteries was in
the satchel when it got dropped in the lava. Also the language necklace,
spell chain and most of my healing supplies amongst other things in the
satchel." Z'leyra sighs then continues on.

"Fremea, your locating and sensing the power of the wards will be a great
help. Also you can tell us if our dispels work or not."

"Arawn, Z'layha and Kiet, I do urge you to avail yourselves of the luck
ring and my staff when you do cast the dispels."