[pnpgm] Dispel Magics

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jul 3 04:27:51 CEST 2017

   "I have knowledge of various rites of banishment and dispelling of magics," Arawn informed the party. "They're not a specialty but I can cover a wide range if need be."

   "Beyond that and abilities to sense and read magical auras I may have other spell that can prove useful if needed, the Eternal Eye or Negate Magic spells, for example.

   And if things prove extra challenging we may be able to improve one's chances through Purification and Luck spells."

---

OOC:   Arawn's Dispel Levels based on Scott's chart

Balance      -      Green

Chaos         -      Green

Elder           -      Medium

Kotothi       -      Low

Law             -      Green

Neutral      -       Green

Shamanic  -       Green

Sidh            -       Medium

   When his chances of using Supernatural Languages to boost a dispel spell are 40%+ then Arawn will attempt to use them when Dispelling. Arawn will also keep an eye out for runes and such, deciphering for the party when needed.