[pnpgm] Ever Shifting Face of Home

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:05:10 CET 2017

Maelorna takes a breath, trying to calm herself as the one called Kiet has
managed to acquire everyone's gear but from the look on his face, it wasn't
from the desire to steal.  If she weren't still struggling to come to grips
with what happend she might have thought to help him.   The ceremonial
dagger she didn't need, any dagger could do.

She gave Lucria a grateful smile as he brushes her hair and blinks as he
warns her about something connected to her neck and she reaches back to
feel for it as her first thought is collar, but as she can feel it, there
is nothing even close to feeling like a collar on the back of her neck.

Maelorna groans as she can feel the last remnants of her meal churn in her
stomach, while her mind starts to think of another hunger she can indulge
in.  With a groan she ignores it, time will allow her to feed eventually as
the bright light burns at her eyes and she squeezes them shut.

With all that is happening, she begins to question if the court isn't
actually having fun at her expense, especially when she finds her muscles
refuse her control and she grouses.  It was obvious Master Gniled wasn't
even close to the level of magic that was being used and unlike the feeling
she got with the realm of the shadow hounds, this didn't feel anything like
it.  As her vision finally clears and she is able to at least see infront
of her and it isn't pleasant as she isn't the only one playing lawn
ornament.

'*Don't look at me little one, it's not like I want you to be helpless,
well, I do, but there is plenty of time for you to surrender to me and the
Princess*.' the voice giggles playfully.  Listening to the taunting of the
creatures as it changed, she struggled to recall from the pain fill lessons
at the hand of Master Gniled any lore she might recall and sadly can only
come up with a few creatures and none of them pleasant.

The hepless woman dying breaks her musing as through the womans cries,
Maelorna wanted to scream out on her own as the voice started to laugh
maniacally '*I can see him being a true dish, however, surviving in the
court he would perish all too quickly, he's too impulsive.*'  it comments
and Maelorna adds yet another point to the growing list of reasons to avoid
the family reunion and Court of Princess Naamah.  Maelorna tries to sound
convincing and counters 'Like I care, it's a human, something that would
fear, hate and detest me if she knew what I was.'  But pity is what she
feels, for the woman or herself she isn't certain, 'The woman just lost
something she cared for' and something Maelorna would be forever denied by
virtue of her being.

As the creature scrutinizes and questions her, sounding more like he's
musing aloud than asking for a response, Maelorna regards him curiously and
finds little to her liking.  She holds her tongue, preferring to wait and
bide her time.  When he approaches Lucria she watches carefully and wonders
truly which side of her she wants to curse more.  Her heart stops upon
hearing Lucria's high-pitched scream that cuts off the moment his head
explodes and showers the area about him in brain matter and gore.  She goes
cold as an emptiness opens up and she realizes once again anything she
cares for will never be hers to keep, as the one thing she had dared to
hope to care for just perished.  Her emerald eyes smolder hungrily and a
knowing smile creeps across her lips as she lets the voice free, if she is
fated to have the reunion with the Court then she no longer cares.  Her
body slowly changes, large oversized bat wings burst from her back, flexing
outwards stretching and folding back to relax against her back.  A long
tail easily flows from beneath the remnants of the gown she had been
wearing to curl about her legs playfully and a small pair of horns jutt
from her forehead.
The blasphemous tongue of Lilith's Command sounds delightful to her ears as
she speaks sensuously and softly, looking at the creature "Oh, I think I'm
in love, I never thought to finally meet one that might bring me such
delight." she purrs as she looks at him and bends all of her will into the
promise of what she can offer in the single glance she might give him.