[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 04:31:46 CET 2017

Dorhak doesn't really understand much about where we are all going, but the free ale and food has been quite the treat.  At least he is being treated better now than before.

The dwarf doesn't really understand what is happening with Z'leyra's brother until someone translates enough to let him know that the brother is an artist, and in stone!  Well, that sort of thing has always interested Dorhak.  He had always fancied himself pretty useful with a hammer and chisel.  Dwarves have a long, long history of great works of art in stone.

"Well, I think I might like to see that!" hesays after understanding occurs.  "So, do these hills have quality stone for such work?"