[pnpgm] Game Update #146 - File #995 - The Lone Shifter

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 23:25:55 CEST 2017

s`        Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaper...??
      Z'layha ..............Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaman...Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #146 sequence (file #995)

       Admin Notes: None

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           OOC:

          Just curious if anyone is updating Arawn on what happened
          while he was passed out, at least while we wait for Z'leyra to
          return after the first teleport.

          IC:
          [Quote Raki: "... As I said in the prison he made a ...
          ----------------------------
          The tell-tale signs of magic were absent but that didn't...

          "I don't sense any wards... any magic at all. But to...

          [OOC: If Z'leyra takes 4 people with her that drops the
          inclusions/people from 15 to 10. Arawn can take the gear,
          boy's skeleton (3 inclusions) and 5 more along with himself -
          9 total, including himself. Z'leyra can then take the last
          person with her.]

          Making his way over to Mae's slumbering form, he motioned...

          "What happened?"
         GM: Ack.