[pnpgm] bring up the rear

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Fri Apr 28 05:40:22 CEST 2017

Our young (as dwarfs go anyways) dwarf shakes his head quickly, then sticks a knarled finger in his ear.  Did he really just hear our 'leader' say that...?

Dorhak thinks swiftly on this, and decides.  "I'll take the lead" he says out loud.  He hoists his shield and readies his mace.  "Maybe Raki can follow and guide."  He pauses for a second then says "He should be able to look around corners at the very least."

Dorhak revels at the audacity of taking the lead.  He just hopes someone remembers his bravery.