[pnpgm] (no subject)

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Apr 25 18:48:28 CEST 2017

   Arawn looked over, giving Mae a smile, grimly tinged in light of the situation that had unfolded during the battle.

   "I would not seek to enslave you," he told the halfling.

   "And I was aware of her nature," he added, glancing towards Kiet in that moment. "If there's concern regarding how to handle issues of safety, we'll discuss it later. Now is not the time and we need to focus on getting out of here."