[pnpgm] Game Update #120 - File #856 - Who lives? Kell or Arawn?

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 23:11:31 CEST 2017

Fremea still feeling the hit from the one she had made her thrall, thinks it such a same to have lost it too. She checks herself on her wounds, realizing she is pretty badly hurt. She collects her equipment, checking to make sure nothing has broken or is missing really quickly. She will find her brooch (1.F) and have it handy, just in case, by pinning to her shirt. Otherwise, she will get her quiver and her bow out, putting the daggers away on her body again.

As they all start to work towards the exit, her mind finally plays catch up. Kell is dead, but yet there is this imposter. Should he come with us, or die here? Fremea understands outcasts, being one herself. She quickly looks over at Mae, knowing she must be going through a million thoughts at once. Fremea has not care about her appearance and even feels a little sad that others will again judge her just because she has wings and is dangerous.

"Mae, there is nothing that I have to worry from you. I know what it is like to keep secrets, even from those you are wanting to trust and to have trust you. I do not believe you are evil or even a danger to us. Learning to control your dark is what makes us all equal in this land." She glances around quickly. "Well, our land, not here at least." She smirks a little at her own inside joke. "I do not speak for the group, but I do not mind you being here with us and very much appreciate that you were." Rubbing her neck as she said that part. "Can you turn into this flying form at will? That would be awesome to fly with you. It is fun to fly with Corona, but he has to do other things and does not always get time to fly with me."

She realizes how quiet she had been this whole time. She felt like when she first started with this group again. Needing to hold back, needing to find her way, not sure who she could trust, yet it was not at all like that at the same time. She knows her place in this group, she knows she can trust all of these people; expect maybe the sailor, she has no idea about him, but he has not said or done anything against her or her family. Shrug.

She just kept quiet because this was all so foreign to her, more than even the escape she took to get out of the Fae lands. When she say two Kiets, she knew nothing was right and something bad was happening. It would have been amazing to learn what she could from her thrall, but alas, it is no more. And good riddance.

"Take the one that helped us." She knows if he does try to betray us, she will make sure he is dead.