[pnpgm] leave

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 00:25:17 CEST 2017

"Everyone! Gather what you can. We must leave quickly! Now!" Z'leyra
commands. And she gathers what she can of her stuff.

[Inside her is a broiling range of emotions. Disbelief, nervousness,
regret, sadness, anger, even a bit of rage. Out of these comes a
thought...though the gods may have destroyed many moons of my best efforts
in putting the satchel and its contents to burn in lava - I shall replace
them with even better, more powerful items! And someday she will master the
arts involved in resurrecting folk.]