[pnpgm] Game Delay

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 03:50:26 CEST 2016

Lots of distractions this week and some late last minute posts today
delayed me from finishing.
I'll try more on it Fri and certainly Saturday.

Started tuesday when we noticed Comcast bill jumped 45 then 65$.
Our  promotional package ran out.  So was back to full price.
So Tuesday got a new package and it went down by 70$ for 2 years. Fine.
Sad to see a call center move to mexico ComC was proud being a US
based call center group. ie no india, etc.

Wednesday was expecting tech out to fix one cable box with weak
signal on some stations.
We then find out our phoen doesn't work.  We can dial out but not
in.  Call from cell phoen and its wrong #?
HAd same # for decades.
Turned out they changed the phone # without our say (something I hear
has happened to another person I talked to).

So tech comes out fixes issue and phoen back to normal.

Tech doesn't say much or what hes doing.

Torday we notice via email bill bill was now back to the full normal price.
Had ot call agani and get that back down 70$ reduction a month.   Fixed.

Now that one bedroom box which i don't use that much at all.
Tech added a HD box which I'm not a fan of HD and told him while he was in den.
So we weren't aware of this box change.

Now we get this stupid 'watch it in HD' button each time we change channel.
This is fine IF want to change to the HD only version of say NBC.  Fine.

But its annoying.  Now I gotta figure out how to remove it as its a
pain.  So far seems can't from what I've read onine.

Grrrrr..

Cable is far better than Satelite.  Esp in tropical /stormy
Florida.  Cable is far more reliable and overall 99.9% of time stable.

It does have high price but semi worth it.

But man what they say may be true Comcrap is at work. :)
Now to figure outhow to remove that button...

Stay tuned..