[pnpgm] Talk with horse re load...fly like an eagle

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 03:59:03 CEST 2016

"But making skiis, sled or toboggan would take time, time I don't wish to
spare. Fine! I will let you ride my horse and I will tell her to be careful
to not dump you off. Please do not disturb my gear." With that Z'leyra
takes the bedroll from her horse, (talking in Horse Tongue to the horse
telling her to be careful with this rider as he does not know how to ride
and to stay in the middle of the herd) and offers to help Dorhak onto the
saddle. "Do not try to guide the horse and don't hurt it. It will keep with
the rest of the horses."

Z'leyra starts to divest herself of her gear as she will then hang some of
her gear from the saddle and will roll the rest of it into the bedroll
which she ties behind the saddle. By the time this is done she is nude.
"Everyone ready? Let's go!" Whereupon she turns into an eagle and will join
Corona flying figure-eights overhead and in front of the party a ways.