[pnpgm] Hello!

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 14:09:52 CEST 2016

Hi Kevin.  Sorry for the late reply I'm been busy to last few weeks.
I'm Dr.Altaica, not a real doctor but I've been playing one since middle school. You probably never hear of me but I do got a wikifur page
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Dr._Pantera_Tigris_Altaica
I'm running Pyandalgor, everyone calls him Pyan.
I'm a year older than you and still single with no children so you seem to be beating me on the road to life.
And despite everyone thinking otherwise I'm male.
 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.