[pnpgm] Game Update #76

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Sep 8 22:47:39 CEST 2016

On 08-09-16 19:31, John Haight wrote:
> Janaq 15th
>
> 7:17 am
>

>    "Perhaps it's just the ride then but you just seem a bit on edge,"
> Arawn said, drawing attention to Unali's continued grip on her dagger
> with a flick of his eyes. He smiled but when she made the comment about
> being creeped out by open spaces he just looked at her in a scrutinizing
> or perhaps knowing manner for just a moment before letting it pass. He
> then greeted her horse in its own tongue before joining the conversation
> between Z'leyra and the dwarf.

Unali grabs her dagger quite a bit stronger, knuckles turning white, as
Arawn mentions that she seems at edge. When Arawn speaks to her horse,
she gives her horse the spurs and rides away some 20 feet, muttering: "I
knew you don't want me here. There is no need to turn him against me.
Stay away. STAY AWAY." and she pats her horse as if needing reassurance.