[pnpgm] Language and travel

Dorhak dorhak at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 06:46:55 CEST 2016

Dorhak isn't taking his eyes off the newcomer since she is still fondling that dagger.  He hears the comment about the language necklace and thinks about it for a bit.  He doesn't really like the offer much.  It's an odd request.

Without relaxing noticeably, Dorhak says in zendali ”if I give you my words, then only one profits.  If you give me yours, we all profit."

Dorhak answers about riding a horse "no, I don't know how to ride the beasts.  They aren't very useful in the mountains."

Pack horse?  Pack horse?  "What?  You want me to hang off the beast like a bag of grain?"

Dorhak is undecided, and not sure why.  He's not really happy to go back to Kameri but not really happy to go on alone.  But if the woman in black (not sure yet if she can be called a lady!) is a good example of these folks, then maybe it's not so safe.

Dorhak sighs loudly.  "I don't want to go back but it's better to have companions.  If you can figure a way to let me stay with you I'll go with you."

I owe you a description of Dorhak.