[pnpgm] Hi to Dorhak

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Sep 4 18:39:29 CEST 2016

The default language used by the party is Marentian. But, to help figure out a common tongue, I'll list Arawn's languages as he'd say hello in them until he senses recognition. Also, here's a link to languages the party knows (not complete but it should help) - http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem/lang.txt

Arawn's languages shared:

Aratad

Ba'Ru

Cerulean
Climan
Dawanan
Dechan
Donaran
Fomorian
Helva
Kameri
Katai
Lemasan
Marentian
Salaqi
Teosan
Taolisan
Vassa
Zen'da

Sidh
Elf Sidh
Faerry Sidh
Wood
(available but less skilled - Cernunnos, Elder, Neutral, Tonah)