[pnpgm] Game Update # 87 - File # 590 - Language and new toys

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 00:06:47 CEST 2016

   HT     Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   R3.Fukishtu.NEwsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   R3.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #87 sequence (file #590)

         From Dorhak: [Re: Vote]
           Dang it...didn't hit the right button.

           Well, I'm like pretty new to this so I'm not sure I feel
           like right helping make the decision.  I think I should not
            vote.
         GM: Ack. You are new but I always open vote to even new folks.

         From Unali: [Re: Actions]
           I don have a clear preference, but

           1) would prefer an active player centered adventure.
           2) An adventure in or near Marentia would be convenient give
              most of  our homes are there.
           3) It would be fun to see why that dwarf is here and what he
              was doing in Kameran

           This leads to preference order of: 14,12,9,16,1,7,8,5,6,3,4,17
           (all other)
         GM: Ack. For me active player needs to be close at hand.  To
             reply to things within a week.  As leader this is needed.
             Active player should be relatively active role playing
             as well with enough posts to get things moving.  Quantity
             is nice with X lines but as long as concept is conveyed
             often then that's fine over 1-2 lines.  But would prefer
             as much activity as possible if its your adventure as you
             are the de facto leader.  As to Marentia that's Ba'ru more
             or less.  I suppose Xian's adventure would technically be
             around there sort of kind of.  :)  Thanks for your vote.
             I have such a fun opening for Xian's been working on it
             for like 6 years. :)  Just gotta find the bad guy
             if I can recall his name.

         From Kell: [Re; Vote]
           I agree with Wout, and adventure for an active player.

           My Vote-

           1.  #9 - Arawn's adventure. What the heck is up with him!!??
           2.  #16 - Dorhak's adventure.  Love them dwarves!
           3.  #13 - Kiet's adventure.  I don't see it necessarily
               being in Lemasa, and he is very active so it's time he
               gets an adventure.
           4.  #12 - Kell's adventure.  Is his dad alive? Who the heck
               was the giant man with flaming red hair? Revenge is
               something best served with a sharp spear.
           5.  #17 - Mystery.  Something else entirely, or join 2 or 3 of
               the list together.
           No more votes.

           We can always buy a treasure map in a tavern, recruit a few
           bodies, and go dungeon delving... ;)
         GM: Ack. For 1 do you mean Arawn or Xian?  I want to make
             sure you were like saying what is up with Xian? :)  Please
             clarify.  If not will assume Arawn.  As to active it
             would be you if chosen so no awol stints. :)  J/k
             Oh you listed #9 so guess that answers that.  Actually I
             was considering yours. There would be a SLIGHT add for
             Kiet.  :)  But no spoilers.  It might tie into 3 other
             adventures though.  Your choice for #4.  Wow.  :)  I'm curious
             on those same questions as I forgot your background.   Flaming
             guy.  Now I want to tune in! Treasure maps isn't that so ...
             normal? :)  No more votes?  At least vote for Cthulu for
             President!

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Z'leyra declares that passing the hills the party would then
           head north entering the forest, crossing the river and heading
           due north. If we encounter a patrol please let me make the
           initial approach.
         GM: Ack. That's it.  ?  No big speech on destiny and fate
             and why the Kameran eat dwarfs and faerry?  Geesh.

         From Pyan: [Re: Actions]
           I think some dwarf adventurers with Dorhak sound intersting.
         GM: Ack. Thanks.

         From Z'leyra; [Re: Actions]
           Z'leyra repeats her offer of allowing the Dwarf to use the
           necklace to try to learn a language (or later languages plural)
           if he cooperates with us using the necklace to learn Dwarven.
         GM: Ack.

         From Kell: [Re; Actions]
           Kell approaches Z'leyra with an idea for the necklace.
           "That is an amazing wonder of magic.  I have an ...

           //this would help kell a ton since his empathy is low\\
         GM: Ack.  Not sure when all this interaction is done so will
             insert it somewhere.