[pnpgm] Vote or no complainng !

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Oct 23 01:48:00 CEST 2016

       Right now we are 75% done with Adventure #7.

       At this point (75%) I tend to open voting for the next adventure.
       So the next post is the vote info and I'll place it on the
       website as well.

       We have 18 options to vote on.

       Pyan - If you want your adventure keep in mind the leader
       would need to be a bit more active.  If you can't handle this
       you can always let other person lead BUT still would need
       some input often on things.  If you don't have time then
       that's fine but I just wanted to warn you first since you
       aren't as active as most.

       You can vote for #1 or #2 or 3rd choice and so on.

       Voting starts now.  I think this election is far better than
       the one we have in a couple weeks don't you think?

       Though King Maros may build a wall...and force L'p'nth to pay
       for it...