[pnpgm] healing SOP + thoughts re river crossing

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Oct 18 06:30:38 CEST 2016

As Scott stated, Z'leyra will always be available to use her healing
skills, and if necessary her healing spells to help the party members.
However, as she desires that others have those skills as well she will
encourage them to use their skills and spells, perhaps with her
assisting in a teaching mode.

Re river crossing. "Vow? What vow? I had the intention, but I certainly
didn't make a vow to cross the river this day." Z'leyra thinks to
herself. "Besides it would be better to camp overnight then cross in the
morning when it is light. Even if the river is too deep for the horses
to walk across they can certainly swim if the riders are floating
besides them. We should start upriver of the pace to get out as the
current will pull us down river if we end up swimming."