[pnpgm] Game Update #83

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Oct 17 05:37:08 CEST 2016

Janaq 21st, 4:37pm

   With the others focused on examing each other for signs of injury Arawn decided to look in on the animal companions. Once this was done he peered at the remnants of the Earth Eater, his eyes narrowing as he studied it and the ground surrounding.

[God's Eyes at max EL to scan the Earth Eater and then the tunnel for anything of interest]

   Once things were settled Arawn informed the group, horses included, that he'd call up a brief rainstorm to cleanse off the foul remnants for any who wished to partake. [Tempest at max EL]

Janaq 21st, 7:21pm

   "If you're willing and they'd be of use, I can invoke a blessing of Sidh Luck and use of my wand for your ritual." [If Kell accepts Arawn will cast Luck at max EL, using Sidh Tongue. If Kell is a Sidh magician Arawn will also cast Sound Power - Sonata (to boost magic) at max EL using the Sidh Tongue. He'll also allow use of his wand until the ritual is done.]

   When the time came for the rite Arawn set himself up as the eyes and ears of the trio. He walked a circle, scanning for any trouble that might disrupt the delicate ritual.

Janaq 26th, 1:32 am

Hyenas -
   With a quick warning to Corsaya and the horses to be on guard he reached out with his empathic abilities, recalling his previous unusual encounters with wild animals and hoping this time to connect with the pack and guide them away from battle or at least stall them for moment. [Elvish Empathic Communication and Influence Chance/Rhetoric to try and calm the hyenas/get them to back down. If food is desired he'll offer to give them food, using the Scroll of Sustenance and some of his own rations to create a meal fitting for the creatures. If he does befriend them he'll ask them for news of any danger or strange activity in the area before they depart.]

   If this fails he'll raise his voice in a screeching howl that would most definitely rouse those still sleeping.

Food and Grain:

   Arawn will split his food with Pyan and Dorhak, splitting it three ways. He'll resort to using his Scroll of Sustenance to supplement if anyone in the party, horses included, run out. On Janaq 23rd, or the second night after the hyena encounter if you don't want to backtrack, Arawn will Translocate back to Cetric's village and bring back enough stored food to supply Pyan, Dorhak, Unali, himself and anyone else in need for the remainder of the journey to Kameri.
   As to the horse feed, he'll split his feed so that Pyan's horse is fed. He'll bring back enough grain for both Corsaya and Pyan's horse for the remainder of the trip to Kameri in addition to human rations.

   If you need me to figure out how bags can you let me know how many bags we still have on us? I've been juggling a lot in RL and haven't done a great job keeping track right now.