[pnpgm] Game Update #82 - File #547 - Raban's nightmare strikes again

love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 01:35:56 CEST 2016

[First things first.  That darned wurm. Or is it wyrm? Or Worm?  Any way here we go...]Ha'Kell thinks back to Raban and how the big guy just gave it indigestion...  Ha'Kell can't do that.  Ha'Kell has to use more guile and speed and luck, he starts by using his legs to control "______"  [I need a good name for his new excellent horse], and grasps his spear.  Knowing how much damage these can take the handsome half-elf decides to charge and stab it, using the best magical spear for the job.  Hefting the spear and his ebony shield, Kell makes his decision very quickly.He guides the horse, ecstatic at having an excellent war horse that can work and handle things by itself when necessary, and charges with his magical spear, activating the electric charge by touching the gem if he hits it.  [Kell uses all his skills to hit the darn beast.  Horsemanship and spear. He'll charge the worm as best as possible to increase any damage.  If he hits, he activates the jolt for the extra 2d6 of damage. This is the spear with -6 to hit, +3 wsb, and electric.   ][Phase 1 is charging and stabbing.  If it dies, awesome and amazing.  Phase 2 will be another stab. If the worn tries to submerge he'll throw the spear at the worm trying to kill it.  Depends on how things look after that.]