[pnpgm] Mournath's actions

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:51:31 CET 2016

[Earlier, before the attack in the night Mournath responds to Kiet's
questions]

'I was lured aboard this dead man's ship (kicking the body of the dead
captain) with promise of work, pay and transport.  Once aboard he showed
his true colors.  A wretch of a man...a slaver and thief.'

[I'm taking liberties here, if this does not fit with the GM's view, please
ignore]

[That night]

Coming awake to the sound of a scream in the night, Mournath grabs his
spear and shield, forgoing the time needed for his armor.  He exits the
tent and scouts the scene.

[If he sees a downed body, he will stand over the body in a protective
stance, spear and shield at the ready.  He has no skill at medicine, but
will protect the body until another can come.  If he does not see the body,
he will head to the closest collection of folks to bolster their ranks.]