[pnpgm] New friends

markpnp at yahoo.com markpnp at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 19:01:09 CET 2016

// first i have a new email.  Markpnpg at gmail.com.    to stop all those bounces.  Please use that for me.  I will keep this and check it but not as often.  Thanks! \\
Kell offers food as well.  "We do have food and i am willing to share.  We also hunt as we travel.  Care to join us?     We are going straight into Kamera on a journey of some importance." He looks and Fuk an Z"Leya and the others, not sure how much to say right now.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 5:28 PM, d kerr<megumimika at gmail.com> wrote:   <<Basing this upon a statement Scott stated about that introductions were done.>>

Maelorna looks at the sailor and smiles, glad that another had survived the trip.  She looks at her pack, "I can share what I have.  Granted it's not as good as the fare at an inn, but perhaps it might suffice to keep you full for a day?" as she slips it about and pulls out a day's ration of hard tack and salted pork and holds it out.