[pnpgm] Mournath's first turn

markpnp at yahoo.com markpnp at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 21:07:36 CET 2016

Kell smiles as we have another spear wielder. Finally!  He grins and says to his friend Kiet, "See. Another with good taste in weapons!."in good fun with Kiet.
Kell then looks the man over.  He does look Marentian...
"Where are you from in Marentia?   This is very far from home and not a safe place to travel alone.  I am Ha'Kell a trader of some or none renown.  Welcome. Most of this fine group at least know Marentia if not live there."
"What do we call you?"

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android