[pnpgm] Pyan speaks!

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 06:46:30 CET 2016

Pyan looks to the Dark haired man and holds his bow, not really the weapon for the range but he doesn't want to look threatening reaching for his dagger.  "Who are you? What are you doing here?" He says in his native
Omavor then repeats it in Marentian, then says something about The Who playing here in
Donara.

---

Sorry about being late. Was driving to Mississippi. Stopped at a McD's Wednesday but wasn't there long enough to fully read monday's update.

 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.