[pnpgm] Game Update #89 - File #609 - Mae's Collar and Rum!

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:37:31 CET 2016

Yes, Fremea will dispell the collar.

________________________________
From: pnpgm <pnpgm-bounces at list.powersandperils.org> on behalf of pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 4:18:26 PM
To: pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org
Subject: [pnpgm] Game Update #89 - File #609 - Mae's Collar and Rum!

   HT     Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   R3.Fukishtu.Newsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   R3.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #89 sequence (file #609)

       Admin Notes: Don Kerr added to Roster above.

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Z'leyra will use the necklace the next time to learn
           dwarven.

           She tells the party about the Kameran:
           "Numbering perhaps 60,000, the Kameran are comprised of...
         GM: Ack.

         From Maelorna
           Maelorna gratefully feels the tree through her back,...

           "Sister?" she asks incredulously, in Marentian, as she ...
         GM: Ack. Good start of role playing.  Introspections are fine
             but be careful what you reveal or not reveal. :)

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           Kiet says "Ok...so, is it illegal, or against their...
         GM: Ack.