[pnpgm] to Z'leyra & Unali

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:42:04 CET 2016

Maelorna takes a calming breath and wills her fingers to loosen upon the
hilt of the dagger, before she manages to slip it carefully into it's
sheath. She regards Z'leyra as the woman speaks in Marentian, "I... I am
Maelorna." she offers hesitantly. "and I understand, you have me at a
disadvantage. If Gniled has sent you, please, just move on, I don't have
any valuables, but I can offer my skills companionship for a length of
time?" she tries to keep the sound of desperation from her voice.

As Unali offers her name, Maelorna's smile fades, "Well, before this, " as
she indicates the parts of a wreckage, "The captain of the ship was kind
enough to allow me passage. As for where I was heading, it didn't matter,
as long as I was able to get far enough away." she offers and then looking
back at the dwarf, "As for the crossbow, I am adept at it, he insured I
knew it's use after giving it to me as payment for the time I was orde.. "
as she pauses and looks away, "He gave it to me, as a gift, even if." as
she sighs.