[pnpgm] Insert subject line here.

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 03:09:30 CET 2016

Maelorna gratefully feels the tree through her back, as she tries to shake
the shock of fear out of her mind. It's hard to miss the large man looming
over, threatening or curious, she has little to go on, her grip tightens on
the hilt of the dagger, as she tilts her head to the side, one eye hidden
behind her bangs, her eyes show a range of emotions, from calculation to
hesitation.

"Sister?" she asks incredulously, in Marentian, as she flicks her gaze
about to quickly try and see all who have arrived, lingering however on the
on the large man spoke to. Her eyes narrow as she spots the whip, as
unbidden thoughts of such punishment come to mind and she quells it as best
she can. "Di, did Gniled hire you?" she asks hesitantly in Marentian,
trying to hide the dread in her voice. If this were just a single hunter,
she might take her chances with a quick fight, but if Gniled hired all of
these, she knew flight wasn't even possible as she was certain with this
many, she couldn't outrun them.

She could feel the scrutiny from those getting closer, but the one who
first startled her was glaring at her, 'Did she know either the captain or
his crew?' she tried to ignore the voice in her head. Maelorna chose to err
on the side of caution and lowered her gaze demurely. She fights the urge
to jump as one of them kneels down in front of her, obviously ignoring the
dagger in her hands, which either he considered her little to no threat at
all or didn't mean to harm her. She self-consciously tries to pull the
cloth of her winter cloak closer together, if only to hide her collar, but
fears they already spotted it, considering the glare she was getting from
the one female.

'Come on Mae, if they find them, you have to explain, think of something
quick, even if you can't remember what happend' she ignores the voice for
now and immediately spots when the dwarf picks up her pack. She scrambles
to stand up, grateful for the tree helping her to maintain her balance,
glaring for a moment as her ruck sack is picked up, but more alarmingly her
crossbow!

With a well practiced tone, she calls over to the dwarf and gives a warm
inviting smile, "I can promise you, I have no monies or valuables in my
pack, just the tools of my." as she hesitates, loathe to call Gniled
anything, "owner, allowed." she looks at the dwarf, hoping her eyes don't
reflect the worry she felt as if they chose to rob her, she would have
little recourse  "As for the crossbow, it was a gift, from a patron that
found my talents much to his liking" she smiles wistfully and puts her hand
up to her lips.  The shout nearby stops her as she turns to look.