[pnpgm] Necklace + Kameran

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:44:06 CET 2016

Z'leyra will use the necklace the next time to learn dwarven.

She tells the party about the Kameran:
"Numbering perhaps 60,000, the Kameran are comprised of the Alesi and
Kameri tribes. While one out of five may be warriors, only 400 comprise the
elite of the warrior Ancient Moss Society. All respect them. Near the head
of the river is The Ancient Moss Fortress, do not expect to be invited into
it and DO NOT try to sneak into it. Note that there are parts of the
fortress that only the Kameran women may go to and only some of them.
  The Kameran has much wildlife and hunting is part of our life. We also do
mining and we have many fine weaponsmiths. the men worshop Ashur and
Vagagn. The women keep their worship secret.
  Minor crimes are dealt with as best can be by the victim, the victim's
family and friends, sometimes feuds result. Major crimes are dealt with by
the women's societies, often the punishment will be a curse or for females,
ostracism.
  Generally those of the Kameran like fine craftsmanship, celebrations and
challenges, both mental and physical. Visitors are welcome for only a month
unless a high status member of one of the societies extends an invitation
to stay longer."