[pnpgm] Game Update #61 - File #452 - Kiet's IBT

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri May 20 20:39:22 CEST 2016

I am one of those with the spreadsheet.  I just can't take care of the weight calcs on a text file.

I will probably continue it, but also try to maintain the character sheet...the difficult part is any new acquisition...how to keep track of them...I think I'll just have to make a separate section in 'my' text file...then reconcile it against any new items.

The idea is not to overburden Scott....and give him what he wants/needs, but still be able to make it work on this end.

Sent from my iPad