[pnpgm] IBT Update

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun May 8 05:59:04 CEST 2016

Due to reasons beyond my control no update Fri or Today.  I tried but oh well.

Good chance on Monday.

It'll be the npc Mini-IBTS.

Then :
* Kell's
* Kiet's
* ZL's
* Arawns

In that order if I am right.

Kiet that small IBT you sent in post was it? No changes? No adds?

Reminder:
* I don't read any IBT till its final.  This to prevent my confusion
with tons of edits and re-edits.
* To be Final should include all skills, spells and gear selectoin
then advise me its final
* I do not process until I hear its final
* IF you have questions on yoru IBT send it to me with like Questoins
to IBT or such so I know its Qs rather hta IBT so I'll answer them as
soon as I can.  Else I don't read until final.
* Gear - SEveral ways to do it.
    o cut/paste gear section separate - add a '*' star to lef tof the
item yoru taking or just if its a majority do blocks of *s or if
minority hten jst that section. IF al bu t3 items cna reverse it and
do * for just those 3 and I can go from there.
or just list them in emali and I cna * them myself.

Stay tuned..

I'm off Mon/Th/Fri so will have good time to do stuff I hope.

Mark - Will be probably emailing you as early as Monday afternoon on
IBT stuff.  stay tuned.
(sunday I do no work due to tons of tv stuff).  :)