[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 05:46:44 CEST 2016

While Kiet limps along with Kell, not so secretly hoping they would NOT find another &$!#* snake, he tells Kell, "I see our luck hasn't changed."

Kiet has taken a rather significant wound from the bite.  "I think I will have trouble getting back on my horse with this leg.  Would either of you, Z or Arawn, be able to help?

After the search, Kiet asks Z to bind up his wound as best she can.  Once done, he walks over to the snake, pulls out his Tulwar, and lops off its head.  The weapon, being a curved blade, is an excellent tool for such 'carving'.

He spits on the head and says to the group "Anybody here desperate for fresh meat?"  He points to the rest of the carcass. "Waste not want not."

He rubs his leg then mumbles "Damn!  That hurts."

Sent from my iPad