[pnpgm] Game Update #39a - File #282 - Captain's Rules

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 08:28:59 CET 2016

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/N;;tes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #39a sequence (file #282)

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Z'leyra knowing that Ticasi IS a peaceful place does not feel
           put out by having to leave her weapons but would prefer to have
           her staff for spell casting than have to use her wand. She
           leaves her armor in her room at the inn and clothes herself in
           some of her better dresses. She keeps her satchel and drum
           with her.

           She asks the innkeeper about where to reserve a room for a
           lunch she hopes to invite some important people to. She gets
           her best dress cleaned for wearing the next day. She also
           arranges for Corona to get a fresh fish each day.

           In the morning accompanied by any that wish to she will go to
           make to reserve the suggested lunchroom then visit those
           teachers of magic and of law that she was acquainted with and
           not on bad terms with. She will invite them and an esteemed
           colleague if they wished, for a long lunch the next day. She
           will act as guide to party members to show the teaching
           facilities of Ticasi.

           She treats the party to a fine lunch after which she will stop
           and visit her father's relatives (though they had referred to
           her as ' that barbarian brat') to ask if any further
           investigation into her father's death had occurred (and if so
           what happened and no she was not looking to grab some
           inheritance) and to show by her fine clothes and confident
           bearing that she had not exactly done badly in the world. She
           also stops by her healing friends and teachers to say hello.

           She plans to be back for dinner at the inn.
         GM: Ack.

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           (Assuming I'm reading things correctly and Z'leyra is extending
           the invitation to the party,   Arawn is very much interested in
           meeting with Z'leyra's former teachers...)

           "It would be both and honor and a pleasure," Arawn said,
           enthusiastically accepting Z'leyra's offer to join her for
           lunch.

           The prospect of meeting with her former mentors was one the
           alfar did not wish to miss out on. For some time he had been
           aware of the scholars of Ticasi, Z'leyra's stories serving to
           further whet his appetite. Voracious of mind, the chance for
           discovery, to explore the depths of knowledge present within
           the city's walls and to speak at length with it's erudite
           citizens, called to him like a siren's song. However long he
           might have to explore Ticasi's myriad stock of lore his hope
           was to return at some point to experience the  city and further
           his education.
         GM: Ack.

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           Public:

            [Decalis 23rd .... 6:05 pm]

           "What sort of exceptions?," Arawn asked, referring to the
           ribbons given out at the Mendev Road garrison.

           [OOC: If the guards are unable to give a complete list Arawn
           would like to swing by the Mendev garrison to learn what
           exceptions are acceptable, if time permits.]
         GM: Ack.

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea makes sure she has one dagger in her bag that no one
           knows about, but puts the rest into the locker with everyone's
           weapons. She knows from her training that she can still handle
           herself without any weapons, it is just nicer to be away from
           those hitting and cause damage.

           Asking Z, "So, are Fea accepted here, or do I need to make...

           Since this place seems to value magic, she will go with Kell to
           see about getting a wand (just something to use till she makes
           her own), having watched Z and Kiet use theirs to help with
           casting. She will also check to see what kind of herbs are here
           for sale.

           Fremea will join with Z on anything she requires, but hopes
           she will tell them what might be coming for her too, so that
           she can keep a look out for anything.
         GM: Ack.