[pnpgm] Sannara Chronicles

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 07:56:44 CET 2016

Wow.  Very good show.

It repeats the first 2 hours tomorrow nigh t (wed).  Well worth the
viewing.

Hobbit meets pnp meets Hunger Games and a bit more

Elves, Half Elves, Gnoes, Trolls, Druids...

very pnpish.

Magic...love how they found one magical item great fx.

It was on MTV but also VH1 and a couple other networks.  So best to
google it for local air times.

Syfy did some D&D movies but they were kinda bleh.  This is far better.
Should be a good series.

For tsoe outside USA not sure if airs there.  But if got MTV via satelite?

Yep.  I'm old enough when MTV actually had MUSIC I know shocker
kids.  You'd think MTV would be bad place for show but I guess they
just paid for the show not made it.

Back to our game..
which I'll do  work on update today..