[pnpgm] Game Update #43b - File #322 - Party investigates for Z''leyra

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 00:31:40 CET 2016

   HT     Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #43b sequence (file #322)

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea watches fascinated by the magical projection. ...

           When Fremea sees Garr taking off, she will slip away and remove
           her  dress, allowing her to fly after. She will also speak to
           Corona in eagle to see if he wants to join her. She will stay
           high enough that most won't notice her, but making she she does
           not Garr along the way.
         GM: Ack. I actually got this today and finished your part last
             night.  I added the introspection at top to the top part.
             But the last paragraph is done more or less as reuested
             but slightly different.  See below.

           [Ticasi]
           [Decalis 24th, 1634TH]

           [Tiren/Z'leyra's House]

           [Time: 3:15 pm]

             Right after the illusion is viewed.

             From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea watches fascinated by the magical projection. She has
           seen illusions before, both as she grew up and what Z and Kiet
           have done, but this is a whole new level of magic. She has
           started to realize she will need to rely a little bit more on
           magic items for certain tasks. Not like Z does, but more for
           protection of her kids and family. Then the person kills Z's
           father and seems to look like Z. This is all a bit surprising,
           but not real to her. She has seen many a time when things were
           setup to look like something, including what she just went
           through. This was obviously a setup of some sort.

             As she watches the scene play out, she looks around at the
           witnesses and notices the Smiths smiling and some strange girl
           looking very uneasy. They will need to be well questioned,
           either by Kiet or perhaps she can help in starting it.

           [Time: 3:26 pm]

             Before Arawn can stop Unali running off in digestive distress
           the Alfar sees the deputy start off with Z'leyra.  He waves
           a hand and stops them.

             "Was your twin an identical twin?  What else do we know of
           your twin?"  Arawn asks pleading for some insight.

             By now the bulk of the crowd has left only leaving Lental,
           Uncle Hammerhand, Cousin Armwrestle and fellow ex--student
           Harrada.

             The constable finishes his notes and hands them to the
           deputy.  Hammerhand then directs the constable to stay since
           he was not given further orders.  The deputy confirms he
           should remain mostly at the shop until relieved.

             Z'leyra turns toward the group.  She notices a new expression
           she has not seen before.  Could they actually believe she
           did this?  Maybe there is doubt.

           [Time: 3:30 pm]

             Kell sees Armwrestle start to leave and moves toward him.
           Whispering he asks if he might could help him.  Kell explains
           he does not read the languages here so could use a native.
           He rather not bother Hammerhand.

             "Sure.  I can help if I can.  I may not be a close family
           member to her."  Armwrestle glances at Z'leyra heading down
           the street.  "But I suspect the truth will come out. One
           way or another.  If it means we can find it today.  I'll help."

             Kell begins to walk fast trying to explain his plan.  First
           thing is to find his contact list which happens to be at the
           tavern they stayed at.  He starts in that direction.

             Kiet and Pyan head Poorda's place.

             Fremea finds a spot and removes her dress.  She takes to
           the sky and tries to spot Corona.  It takes her a few minutes
           to finally find him.  She heads that way to hope to catch up.

             Arawn watches others move and frowns at Unali.  He had hoped
          to follow Hayna.  But she has now a head start.  Besides a
          fellow female might have a better chance than some strange male.
          Arawn finds Hammerhand talking to the constable and starts to
          ensure the place will be guarded before he moves out.

             Z'leyra downtrodden with magical cuffs begins to move down
          the street.  The deputy and another constable to each side.
          Why couldn't they bring a wagon? The deputy looks over to
          her and says a few minutes away from the others, "for what's
          it worth.  If this wasn't you then I hope we can prove it.
          I see how your friends feel about you.  They show their support
          and that seems to sway me.  I hope good luck in what is to
          come."

             For the next 15 minutes Z'leyra and Ticasi move north to
          the court house.

             Unali jogs south west away from the party in hopes to
           find Hayna.  With all the talk the others were done she
           got a good head start.  She saw the woman going down
           the street then turn.  As she jogs she removes her hair
           band to make her hair flow down rather than in a ponytail.
           It is best to look at least as feminine as possible.  She
           has learned all these tricks in the court intrigues back in
           Malnon.

             For the next 10 minutes she tails the woman who is oblivious
           to being followed by Unali.

           [Time: 3:35 pm]

             Kiet and Pyan arrive at Poorda's place.  A constable is
           outside and both can hear noise inside.  The front door
           is open and both see the dean inside.  He has bent over
           the body and confirms she is dead.  The dean exits and
           comes outside retracing his steps when he came in.

             The constable warns the two that they can't enter the
           house until allowed.  For the next 40 minutes the Dean
           and constable try to investigate as much as they can without
           entering deep inside.

             Once outside the Dean nods to the two in greeting and
           speaks to the constable.  "You've not touched anything
           inside?"

             "No.  I came inside to confirm she was dead then stepped
           out.  I found the door unlocked and slightly ajar." The
           constable replies.

             "Looks like she was attacked from behind and based on her
           neck it looks broken.  A strong man had to have done this."
           The dean glances at Kiet. "It does seem like murder.  This
           is not good for timing."

             The dean tells the two to stand back.  Both Ticasi men
           begin a slow walk around the house.  They murmur to each other
           as they talk.

           [Time: 3:40 pm]

             Fremea finally catches up and waves at Corona.  Down below
           some 200 feet or so they watch Garr's wagon moving further
           north eastward.

             Arawn arrives at Poorda's house.  He ensures things are going
           well here.  He offers Pyan to use the necklace one last time
           before he moves out.

           [Time: 3:45 pm]

             At the court the process begins to form the hearing.  Z'leyra
           has never been in this impressive 5 story court house until
           now.  She has heard of students coming here but not herself.
           Inside she is ushered to a empty large room that could fit
           50-60 in empty rows.  The constable remains nearby as the
           deputy bids her well and leaves.

             In the next 15 minutes Z'leyra see a flurry of activity.
           A man rushes in that says he is her public advocate.  If
           things to a full trial she can get a new one.  He explains
           that in the local system there are 3 Council members who
           stand as observers.  A judge sits in full judgement but
           can listen to advice from the 3 council members.  Since
           this was a ex-councilor's murder 3 councilors are required
           to be present.  The jury will be missing as this is just
           a hearing.

             Councilor Lental enters from a rear door of the north wall
           and is now dressing a blue robe.  She takes one of the three
           seats behind a large stone desk structure.  Soon another
           man in blue tunics arrives and says he is the prosecutor
           proctor.

             Another man in blue arrives from the rear door.  This
           man steps forward.  "It has been asked that councilor
           Martin attend as judge.  Do you wish this as we seem to
           have information of a conflict?"

             Z'leyra considers this and wonders if this is a test.
           If she says no would this hinder her case?  The public
           lawyer nods to go ahead.  She says no she would not want
           him for various reasons.  The man in blue robes then nods.
           "So requeested.  Scribe will record such request as approved."

             Z'leyra looks to the right wall and sees a man she missed
           a scribe who is busy with a quill.  The public lawyer
           leans in, "that is Councilor Duke.  The dean must've
           got him I heard he was very busy.  If the law is to be
           questioned he is the best man for the job."

             A few minutes later a female in blue robes arrives from
           the back door and takes the 3rd Council member seat facing
           the defense and prosecution tables.  The lawyer leans in
           and explains, "Councilor Marna.'

             Z'leyra studies all three of them.  Two females and one
           male might help her to feel better but that logical side
           of Duke will be hard to fight emotion.

             Finally a man in dark blue robes not light blue like
           the three councilors steps in.  The Constable in back
           yells for all to rise.  The judge takes a higher seat
           that makes him stand behind the three councils and looks
           down upon the three a good 4 feet.  The constable tells
           the people to sit.  "Judge Saamas." The public lawyer
           whispers.  "He is tough but fair."

             Unali sees Hayna stop at a park of some kind.  There are
           maybe 40-50 folks around the grounds which are maybe size
           of a residential neighborhood.  There are joggers and many
           students on blankets reading and studying.  Unali sees Hayna
           sit on a bench and walks over to join her.  Hayna watches
           a group of 3 toss a ball back and forth.

             Hayna glances over and wonders why she is here.  Unali asks
           about the park.  Confused Hayna replies, "they made it for
           some Art councilor.  I think there is a statue on the north
           end by the pond."

             Unali sits for a minute and watches and listens.  Then
           she exhales and prepares to interrogate Hayne.

             "Why did you look so uncomfortable when Z'leyra was arrested.
           Is there anything more that youu know or suspect. Something to do
           with Poorda. Will you tell me as it might help find out who
           killed Poorda and maybe even Tiren." Unali says in a soft voice.

             It takes two minutes before she finally replies. "As a student
           I was...one who thought I was entitled.  My dad was a well to do
           tailor and figured I'd coast.  It turned out harder than I
           expected and my grades lowered.  I resorted to taking my frustration
           out on others."  She pauses for a time.  "Including Z'leyra.  We
           spread rumors and were bullies. "  The ball lands nearby and she
           grabs it and tosses it to one of the boys.  "She will never forgive
           me.  As to this Poorda I have no idea who she is or what caused
           her harm. "

             For the next five minutes Unali continues to urge her to speak
           but Hayna refuses until Unali offers to talk to Z'leyra to help
           her forgive Hayna.  "I gave up gossip years ago.  But you  need
           to talk to that dancer teacher.  That is all I'll say.  Good day."
           She stands and heads off.

             Unali stares at Hayna wondering what she could mean.  She takes
           a shot and asks if she knows where she lives.

             Hayna turns around and gives directions.  "My sister took lessons
           from her at her home.  If not she may be at her studio."

             Unali looks back to the north.  She met the dancer at the lunch.
           She seemed nice.  When she left she went west.  Her studio
           according to Hayna is north east and her home in west  So she
           must've gone to her home.  Unali stands and begins moving that
           way fast.

           [Time: 3:50 pm]

             Kell arrives at the tavern and gets a key from the Inn
           keeper.  He leaves Armwrestle below as he heads to the
           room.  When he got the contact list from the High Elder
           in the Dark Lands he never figured he'd need it.  He has
           his own contacts.  But possibly knowing others outside the
           Sivas is wonderful.  He searches his bag and finds the
           scroll.  He glances at it by the light of the window then
           squirts and furrows.  Something is odd here.  He reads it
           three times.  Definitely.  His Marentia contacts are
           missing?  It has only 3 names on it now.  Two in Donara
           and 1 in Ticasi.  Then Kell realizes this list must be some
           kind of magical thing that knows where it may be and
           trims the list to what is needed.  This could be useful
           but also annoying if he needs to recall the other members.
           Maybe he'll study and figure out how to reveal the full
           list.

             The one name is Quentin Manos a Gem Merchant which has
           a shop in the eastern market place.  Kell runs down stairs
           after he dresses up to impress.  He gathers up a few other
           things he may need.

             Fremea see Garr's wagon stop at a large 2 story joint of
           some kind.  Based on faint noises drifting from the windows
           this must be a brothel.  From the roof they watch as Garr
           parks and enters the gambling hall.

             Fremea begins to quietly inspect windows from the second
           floor ledge outside.  Clearly she sees humans doing dirty
           deeds but it seems all the rooms are full and quite busy.
           She could try to enter front door but kids are probably not
           welcome at this place.  She decides to go to the back door.

             Arawn had hopes to find Hayna but decides someone needs to
           go find Martin and Milo.  He had said he was going to his
           office so heads back to the schools.  As he passes vendors
           if they saw him pass.  IN fact this leads to instead of
           going north or east to school and brothel but west.  Arawn
           wonders if this is a false trail but begins to read the
           people on the street.  Clearly some know Martin by sight
           and hate him so doubt they would give him a false lead.  But
           where could he be heading?

           [Time: 3:55 pm]

             Kell comes downstairs and grabs the cousin.  Now he needs
           a horse.  So he decides to head to the nearby ranch to
           get his horse.

             Fremea opens the back door which is near a outhouse and
           water trough.  She dons her dress and enters the dark back
           area.  She tells Corona to wait outside.  She finds a small
           hallway leading to a storage and a kitchen area.  The kitchen
           has two overweight woman working away.  She moves toward
           the inner room.  To the left is the bar that wraps around
           to the east side of the building.  To the south and west
           are the main gambling tables.  She sees about two dozen not
           so kind looking men at tables doing cards or other games

             Fremea but does not see a man in a hat nor Garr.  She must
           go upstairs.  She forms a plan to slip behind the tables and
           head to the stairs.  Hopefully she will not be discovered.

           [Time: 4:00 pm]

             Kiet watches the two cross to the back and looks to Pyan.
           The man is always so quiet.  So Kiet tries to start some
           conversation on his land to learn a bit about him.  Kiet
           explains that a group needs to know each other well in order
           to be great allies.

             In the courthouse the judge calls for a constable to place
           the talisman in the center of the room.  He activates the
           illusion and all in the room watch it unfold.  The illusion
           actually seems to override furniture and people but for the
           most part the center of the shop is seen clearly.  The
           group watches it for the next 15 minutes over and over.  At
           times questions are asked or the councilors get off from
           behind their table and try for better angles.

           [Time: 4:08 pm]

             Kiet pretends to look around in the front yard but is
           actually looking for clues.  But he does not have great
           tracking and searching experience.  He asks Pyan who is a
           hunter to look around.

             From Poorda's front door to the street is a dirt path
           with grass on each side.  Pyan begins down the path
           toward the street.  About halfway there he notices something
           and leans down.  He says that a half boot print is barely
           seen from a light impression either a fast walk or jog. It
           looks like the dirt was shifted behind him and in front
           of that to the street as if a person may have tried to cover
           it up.  Kiet is impressed by the quick find.

             After some time Arawn enters a residential neighborhood. It
           looks upper class like merchants.  But there is no sign of Martin.
           Finally Arawn spots a gardener for a two story house and asks
           about Martin's possible location.  The man points down the
           street to a large three story estate.  So he went home? Maybe
           it is a home office.

             Unali finds a lower middle class neighborhood.  Old style period
           homes.  She is in the house with he blue pig statue.  It is a simple
           probably 2 bedroom place.  Unali sniffs the air and smells embers
           in the air.  She looks around but does not see smoke but it seems
           to be coming from behind the house? Unali reaches down to her thigh
           for her dagger and feels it missing.  She curses herself but knows
           that she is a weapon as well.  Coming in view of the back yard Unali
           sees the teacher standing over a barrel of fire.  Either she is
           warming up or burning something.  Then Unali sees her toss something
           small into the fire.  Unali charges forward toward the barrel.
           She reaches the fire and tries to grab the item but the flames
           are too hot.

             Armanth steps back but does not seem startled.  She stares at
           Unali.  "Why are you here?"

             Unali looks at the flames and then back at Armanth.  She asks if
           that could help Z'leyra.

             "It doesn't matter now.  The truth may still come out.  It
           was my personal journal."

             Armanth walks toward a flower and prunes some buds.  Unali
           asks again.

             "Milo...."  She turns away from Unali and stares at another house.
           "Tiren and I were having an affair.  But Milo was also fond of me.
           He threatened to tell Z'leyra before we could.  Tiren felt it would
           not go over well with her mother so recently dead.  It was nothing
           we planned.  It just happened.  When Tiren would pick up Z'leyra
           from the studio we'd chat and get to know each other.  Milo tried
           anything to break us up."

             Armanth looks stricken from Unali's face.  "No.  I don't think he
           would kill Tiren.  He is not like his brother.  That day ...the day
           of the murder he decided to inform Tiren that he should stop seeing
           me or he would tell Z'leyra.  You saw the thing...they clearly
           argued.  I feel so sorry for Tiren who died knowing that might
           have been the last thing he worried about."

             Unali urges her to give her info to the judge if it might help
           here  Armanth replies, "I'm sure I will be summoned tomorrow.  You
           must understand here scandals are three fold they are in other
           cities.  One with a teacher much less two gives the schools shame.
           Reputations are ruined."

             Unali figures that Z'leya will be in court any time now and
           should let her know this.  Unali excuses herself and leaves.

           [Time: 4:05 pm]

             The dean and constable comes to the front.  The dean looks
           down the street waiting for someone.  He moves toward the
           pair.  "No sign of windows tampered with.  The kitchen window
           shows recently opened.  But others have dust and no sign
           of tampering.  We've found no tracks.  No other evidence
           outside here so you may look around outside."

             Kiet directs the two to the boot print.  The dean looks to
           Pyan.  "A quarter print.  Both of you step over here so
           we can compare yours."  A few moments later.  "Similar but
           this boot is obviously Ticasi made. Yours...I've never seen
           before."  He glances at Kiet.  "His is just simple flats.
           But that circle and diagonal should be easy to track down
           who made it."

             The dean heads to the front window and peers inside.  The
           constable leans into the pair and whispers.  "Good job. I
           missed that."

             Kiet decides to check around the house as well.  He asks
           Pyan to search the grounds.  As he does Kiet looks into
           each window for clues.  It is the third when he sees
           the parlor.  There on the ground is poor Poorda.  Her neck
           looks indeed crooked.  There does not seem to be any sign
           of a fight.  No tossed furniture or anything.  Then Kiet
           looks at the table behind the couch.  The vase is indeed
           missing.  Kiet growls to himself.

             A few minutes later Pyan reports he can't find any sign of
           tracks other than sandals.  The kind that Poorda herself wears.

           [Time: 4:05 pm]

             Kell gets his horse from the ranch and the cousin borrows
           Pyan's horse  It should be find Kell hopes.  Both ride hard
           toward the east marketplace.

           [Time: 4:10 pm]

             Arawn arrives at the estate and simply enters the grounds.
           There are no guards or staff outside.  Using the trees to
           cover most of himself he moves toward the home.  He scans
           the windows for Martin in the front but does not see him
           Moving to the left west side he scans the windows using the
           trees there for cover.

             There on the second floor, Arawn sees Martin in a room.  He
           leans over something then does a few things.  Arawn considers
           using spells to listen but suddenly a dog charges and begins
           to growl.  Hoping not to get him barking, Arawn conveys good
           feelings.  Arawn kneels and begins to speak softly while watching
           the window.  The dog continues to growl and Arawn waves a hand
           toward the dog.  The dog approaches and growls but starts
           to settle down.  Arawn can feel his body seem to emit pheromones
           or something as if he had no idea he could do so.  Arawn reaches
           out and tickles under the dog's chin.  The dog begins to whimper.
           Arawn reaches down and grabs a stick.  He heard human dogs like
           this sort of thing.  He tosses the stick further north.  Arawn
           looks up and sees no Martin.  He curses a Kotothi profanity
           and scans.

             Then Arawn sees Martin head out the front door and is almost
           at the gate.  The dog returns with the stick and Arawn tosses
           it further toward the backyard and moves using the trees to
           the gate himself.  He considers heading inside to search but
           is more curious what Martin is up to.

             Inside the brothel Fremea is now upstairs trying to find the
           man with floppy hat.  She saw Garr enter one room and then
           two men passed her in the hall.  Both left one room so must've
           had a party.  In case this is a cover spot she peeks inside
           the door of where Garr is.  She sees a girl on her knees naked
           and giving Garr a happy time.  Garr is grunting and ordering
           her around.  Fremea realizes that his gruff nature must be
           compensation for his lack of other body aspects.  But there is
           no man.  Then she jumps when a girl pats her on shoulder.

            "You are too young up here.  Go home."  The girl in a flimsy
           dress looks down at Fremea.  Fremea knows these girls are not
           slaves but still in a way it is the same.  They may be paid
           but it is a business she doesn't like.  Fremea decides to
           take a chance and whimpers.  She explains she is missing her
           dad and describes what Kiet told of her.  The girl nods, "you
           mean Gorsh?  He has been gone a bit of time now.  He likes to
           come here for...cards and then to drink with his pals."    She
           tells the tavern location and tells Fremea now to go find
           him and don't come back.

            Fremea exits down stairs and is chased out of the place by
           the barkeeper.  Taking alley she removes her dress again and
           flies to find this tavern with Corona.

           [Time: 4:15 pm]

             Three men on horse back arrive at Poorda's.  Two constables
           and one in well dressed brown tunics.

             Hearing the noise the Kiet and Pyan rush from the back door.
           There is no sign of it being tampered as it is locked.  Kiet
           sees the brown tuniced man bring in a satchel and with the
           dean enter the house.

             The three constables tell Kiet to stay outside.  The
           investigator will do his work.    Kiet and Pyan watch the
           two work inside.

             Kell and Armwrestle arrive at the gem shop. Lucky it is
           still open.  Entering the shop both see the man busy with
           a client.  Finally the lady leaves.  Kell introduces himself
           and drops the High Elder's name.  The merchant in his late
           60s perks up at that.

             Kell begins to ask about Orto Mining and the Landsman
           company.

             Manos looks at both men, "when that man comes to get
           gems for the one you name I got to wonder what he does
           where ever he is.  He seems powerful but is too lazy
           to come here I guess.  So you ask about these things.
           For what purpose?"

             Kell wonders if he should explain but the cousin speaks
           up before he can.  Armwrestle frowns slightly, "I have
           a relative who is in trouble.  We may have clues that these
           two companies may be linked somehow."

             The man studies the two for a few minutes then nods.  "Milo
           and his clan are powerful people.  But I'll try to help out."

             In the courtroom the first set of witnesses are called.
           Z'leyra's fellow students - 3 of which was at Tirne's place
           today - are called first.  For the next 45 minutes both
           sides ask questions.  The defense shows that Z'leyra was indeed
           at school that day.  Two of them testify that when she learned
           of her father's death that she was floating in the air in one
           of the classes.  The third recalls for sure passing the room
           seeing here there.  All say she was dressed in a brown leather
           suit with tan vest and black pants.  Not quite how she normally
           dresses these days but the Healers all liked to wear vests
           since many had pockets.

             Then the prosecutor asks if it is possible for her to have
           hired a person to look like her or use a spell to look like
           her?  Sadly to Z'leyra all concur it is possible.

             At Martin Smith's place Arawn watches as Martin waits outside
           his gate.  A few moments later a covered wagon coach arrives
           and picks up the councilor.  He steps inside and orders the
           driver to some place.  Arawn runs toward the gate and runs as
           fast as he can toward the wagon.  Using all his speed and
           skill he leaps onto the back coach running board  Might as well
           follow Martin closely.  The driver does not even seem to notice
           from the front buckboard.

           [Time: 4:20 pm]

             Fremea lands to the side of the tavern as Corona stays on
           the roof.  Fremea wonders if the eagle actually understands
           what is at stake for Z'leyra.

             Wearing her dress again, Fremea enters the tavern a nice
           decent looking middle class place.  There are actually three
           in here that are wearing hats.  One though has a nice new
           looking hat.  The other is a old man.  But the third looks
           to be the one Kiet spoke about.  Fremea finds a table and
           explains she is waiting for family to arrive to the waitress.
           The man in the ha is drinking with a man who looks like a
           dock worker.  Fremea sits and starts to watch the man now
           wondering what to do and if the others will arrive?

             Peering over the roof of the coach, Arawn recognizes this
           as the metal school.  If Martin is here to find Milo then
           the Alfar decides to leap off and watch.  Soon the wagon
           stops at the school side door and Martin exits.  He hands
           the driver some coin and enters the school.

             Arawn knows that he could get inside but to the third floor
           it would be difficult with the guards.  Martin might also be
           on alert. Arawn could try go invisible and sneak to the third
           floor but if Martin has prepared since last time it could
           be dangerous.  So Arawn begins to jog to the north side of
           the building.  Arawn knows where Milo's office should be.
           He finds the window on the third floor and casts a spell
           to extended his hearing.  He concentrates and tries the
           first window but nothing.  The next he hears voices.

             "...I just got a summon to the court."

             "I should be one of the judges if I get there in time.
           What will you say?"

             "The truth.  That we had a difference of opinion and only
           that.  I left him alive."

             "Do not add to it.  Especially on the other stuff."

             Arawn then hears a door close and muffled voices but the
           walls are too thick.  Arawn figures the two are leaving and
           if they use the coach they should be going by the west side
           of the place to head to the courthouse.  Arawn begins to
           jog that way.

             A few moments later he sees the coach and sprints toward
           it.  He leaps onto the back again and tries to listen
           in but neither are talking.

           [Time: 4:25 pm]

             Before Kiet could decide on the info on the vase, Hammerhand
           arrives at the house.  He comes with two horses.  "I had two
           loaned from a friend.  You can both use them for now.  I'm
           heading to the court."

             Kiet decides to ride fast toward the gambling hall.  HE knows
           Fremea went there but she doesn't know what he looks like. He
           waves toward Pyan and explains he'll join Hammerhand soon.  Then
           both ride fast and hard toward the hall.

           [Time: 4:30 pm]

             Ten minutes after the official investigator arrived at
           Poorda's he exits her home.

             "No sign of magic except a residue that is fading.  But
           nothing today.  She died instantly and no sign of struggle.
           I did notice a ring on a table where some round object was
           but is now gone.  We can call a wagon now to get the body."
           The investigator nods and waves one of the constables to
           get the wagon.

             The dean nods, "anything else need to be done here?"

             "We have no clue who could've done this.  But no there
           is little else to do here."  The investigator closes his
           bag and mounts his horse to leave.

             Kiet is disappointed a bit.  Such quick study but not
           in depth.  Should he mention the vase? If he did and they
           get to it before the others do then a lead will be lost.
           The residue must've been when the party was here yesterday.

             Pyan looks to Kiet about the vase as well.  The one time
           he actually could say something he considers staying quiet.

           [Time: 4:30 pm]

             For the last 15 minutes the gem merchant tells Kell and
           Armwrestle what he knows.  In the end Kell learns that Orto
           Mining has been around for 85 years.  Milo was given the
           chair around 4 years ago.  Since then he has tried to expand
           the companies influence from Aratad and Donara to other lands
           from the Empire, Marentia, Bhaomtin, Gom and a few other
           places around the area.  From what he has heard new offices
           have been opened in Shiben, Gom and a city in Bhaomtin.  But
           he is unsure of other places.  The company itself tries to
           mostly import ore and metals form other lands here so people
           can use them.  The company has special good ties with Shiben.
           The Metal schools, gem and Engineering schools are most of
           the customers of the imports.

             As to the Landsman development company the gem seller gives
           good praises for Ki.  With such tight land in the city he
           has done wonders to build now places.  With the architects
           from the schools to build advanced structures that will take
           years for other cities to adapt.  He tells that there are
           always hold outs for homes where he builds.  This is normal
           but usually one last offer is made and taken.  The city rarely
           has to condemn a place.  His new projects for the engineering
           school will include the development in question and one near
           the docks of three warehouses.  As far as he has heard all
           seem legal and in proper order.

             Kiet and Pyan ride fast and end up at the hall.  But there is
           no sign of Corona above.  Kiet rushes in and looks the place
           all over but sees no man in hat.  Going to the bar he asks
           about the man.  After some foul words and threats Kiet has
           to slip 3 silver coins to the man before he answers.

             "He was done here so went to find a friend of his that
           he drinks with.  A tavern on Dew Road."  The bartender palms
           the coins and moves to fill a mug of another customer.

             Kiet exits the hall and figures maybe that is where Fremea
           is now.  He decides to check out the vase shop before it
           closes.

           [Time: 4:35 pm]

             Unali leaves Armanth's house and wonders if she should even
           tell Z'leyra?  Would this shatter Tiren's dad image to her?
           A girl always admires her dad and places her above others.  If
           she found out this info it could be a disaster.  She considers
           this as she heads for the courthouse.

           [Time: 4:37 pm]

             Kell enters the general store and asks about the vase that
           is now boldly on the shelf.  The clerk finds this odd as
           he just paid for it this afternoon.  He refuses to give out
           any info and says its worth 8 silver.  This causes Kiet to
           be a bit too shocked for that vase?  Is that her most valuable
           item in the hose and could this man be so desperate to do
           it for a few silver?

             Kiet leaves the store as a constable is nearby and using
           his skills to question the clerk could be bad.  He decides
           to head to the tavern on Dew Road.

           [Time: 4:40 pm]

             Fremea hears the man tell his friend he needs to visit a
           dark hole out back.  She watches the man head to the back
           outhouse.  She turns to watch the other man who is eating
           a plate of ham.  The guy looks like he could rip a barrel
           in half like butter.  A couple minutes the man does not return
           so Fremea exits out back.  She finds the outhouse occupied
           and hears noises of a human who ate the wrong berries.

             Fremea waits and watches the outhouse waiting for the man
           to exit and go back inside.

           [Time: 4:45 pm]

             With directions from Manos and other merchants Kell and
           Armwrestle to find the Orto headquarters.  The one story
           structure looks empty.  Kell and Armwrestle enter and find
           a bored secretary at her desk in front.  Kell bring on the
           charm and pretends to ask where Milo might be and he has
           some possible business with him.

             "Milo is at his school office.  He is a professor.  We
           about to close up soon."

             Kell begins to charm and begin to ask questions.  But
           the woman in her early 30s just replies that Milo pays well
           and that she doesn't know much about the business.  Armwrestle
           stretches and moves back to the door.  He opens it and acts
           if about to step outside.  But at his feet a cat is around
           his boots.  Looking back he nudges the cat out the door and
           closes the door.  The cat who was a bit timid sees a sudden
           freedom in sight and runs off.

             "Oh dear!"  Armwrestle opens the door.  "I did not see
           that cat.  Guess he just is a visitor."

             The woman stands, "what? You let Chaz out!  Why would
           you do that!"  She rushes to the door and exits to give
           chase.  Armwrestle smiles and locks the door.  He turns
           to Kell who seems to glare but then grins.  Kell moves
           to the rear door.

             Kell opens it to a small office and looks around the
           dark room.  Nope should not be Milo's.  A second office.
           Nope looks like a map office.  A third office Kell finds
           a painting of a mountain on the wall. The desk is very
           nice looking and figures this has to be Milo's.  Entering
           he waves Armwrestle to look for anything fast.

             Kell lights a candle and helps rummage through the papers.
           He can't read the text but Martin and Garr should have
           names he can spot.  Minutes pass and finally Armwrestle
           grunts.  "Here!  A invoice.  To the Landsman Company.  It
           is a direct payment from here to them in the amount of
           300 gold over four installments.  It is signed by a money
           lander..."  He looks up.  "Named Sovis Smith."

             Kell grunts could a bribe that easy in this city?  What
           happened to a simple bar under the table exchange?  Kell
           wonders if he should take it.  But if not it could be
           destroyed.  In fact in the trash bin he notices ashes of
           a pile that is half a inch high.  Looks like someone may
           have been burning some things.  Kell grabs the paper and
           stuffs it in his shirt.

             Almost at 5pm they rush to the door as 15 minutes have
           almost passed.  Kell hears banging on the door and he
           unlocks it.  He explains he didn't want folks just coming
           in if closed.  He asks about the cat.

             "He is fine! No thanks to you guys.  Now you need to
           leave I need to get home and close up.  My poor cat
           is scared to death."  But to Kell who owns Squirt he more
           like a lost hope of escape.

             Leaving the shop Kell mounts up and says they need to
           find the land company.

           [Time: 4:50 pm]

             Kell and Pyan enter the medium sized tavern.  A light
           dinner crowd is here and its a fairly middle class place.
           Kiet scans the audience but does not seem to spot the
           man.  There is no upstairs so he decides to ask a waitress
           if she saw the man.  She says if its the same man he went
           out back to the outhouse.  Kiet decides to take a table
           and wait and see what happens.

             Behind the tavern Fremea has waited and is becoming annoyed.
           Almost ten minutes and this man is still in there.  She
           decides enough is enough.  She waves Corona to land by the
           bushee she is hiding in.  She asks the eagle if he can rouse
           the man out.

             Corona takes to the air and then lands on top of the out
           house.  He fires a blast at the roof of the place.  "Hey!
           What's going on!"  The man yells out.  Corona then pries a
           board off the ceiling which is easy as its not a well made
           structure.  Corona peers inside and squawks.  "Go away!"
           Corona fires a new bolt from his eyes inside and the man
           jumps out of the house with pants at his ankles  The man
           begins to holler and crawl-runs toward the back door.  Fremea
           begins to laugh as the man gets back inside with half his
           pants up.

             A minute later Fremea returns to her table and hears the
           man speak.  "..I told you this crazy bird tried to kill me!"

             His comrade shakes his head, "lay off the ale, Gorsh!"

             Fremea feels a hand on her shoulder and reflexes kick in and
           she begins to yank the hand but is surrpised to see Kiet behind
           her.  Kiet waves her to his table.

             At the courthouse Arawn enters a couple minutes after Milo
           and Martin.  He locates Z'leyra's room and finds Martin
           standing at the doorway.

             The judge looks at Martin, "you are too late Councilor we
           have found our council judges."

             Martin growls under his breath.  But the judge continues,
           "Good timing Mr Smith please take the stand.  Yes you
           as witness."

             Milo looks to Martin and walks toward the stand to be
           questioned.  Milo explains that day after he is shown
           the illusion for his benefit.

             "Tiren had argued that a mine we had bought in Aratad
           was not rich enough in silver to warrant mining.  Our
           scouts had reported in and bought samples back.  Tiren
           examined those samples and based on that his opinion was
           that the mine was not worth stripping.  The board used
           his opinion as advisor to opt out in that mine.  We learned
           three months later after Tiren's death that indeed it
           was rich with silver and a bit of gold dust   So he was
           wrong and it cost Orto a lot of coin.  But on the day of
           the murder I came to visit him to see if he could get
           a indepedant analysis of the samples.  He refused as he
           said he was hired by the Orto Board to find the facts.
           He said he already sent the results of his findings to
           the board the night before."

             The defense lawyer asks Milo, "were you angry enough to
           hurt him?"

             Milo frowns, "of course not.  I am a teacher and while we
           disagreed I was simply going to ask the board that the
           results should be re tested.  Once they heard of his death
           they felt it would not be wise."

             The prosecutor asks Milo, "did you see anyone else enter
           before or after you left?"

             Milo looks around then at Z'leyra and at Martin.  He then
           turns to the prosecutor.  "I see a woman coming down the
           street.  That one there."  He points to Z'leyra.

             "How was she acting or wearing?"

             "Some green things I can't recall.  But you saw it on
           that illusion thing.  She was heading down the street
           toward Tiren's place but I did not see her enter the place."

             Unali arrives at the courthouse and finds the hearing room
           just as Milo starts to speak.

           [Time: 5:00 pm]

             At the tavern Fremea, Kiet and Pyan try to catch up as they
           watch and decide what to do.  Kiet is explaining about the
           vase and it was indeed taken when a noise is heard at the
           other table.

             "Watch where you are sticking your fat feet!"  A man in
           thin brown leathers is standing at the suspect's table.  He
           is pointing at the suspect's friend.  "You made me spill
           my mug!  Pay for another one!"

             The man with the hat stands.  "You are the clumsy oaf who
           can't see a barn door with a X on it."

             "Are you going to pay for my drink or not?"

             The man with the hat brings his mug up to eye level and pours
           it over the other man's head.  The man lunges for the man in
           the hat.

             Gorsh swings at the man who ducks and the other friend
           lunges for Gorsh which causes Gorsh's comrade to stand
           and swing.  At the other table Kiet looks at Fremea and
           wonders what is going on.

             Kiet begins to stand and wonder if he should break it
           up as the suspect is an important witness.  But as he gets
           to his feet a chair is thrown by Gorsh's comrade and hits
           another man in the back of the head at another table.  In
           seconds 4 men in other tables stand and begin moving toward
           the group.  Fremea stands as well and reaches for her boot
           for her hidden dagger she kept.  But by that is done 5 more
           men stand and begin throwing mugs and plates.

             Within seconds a full fledged bar fight ensues.  Pay
           sits at his chair and stares transfixed.  From the woods
           he has never seen such things.  Is this hour these people
           normally act?

             Finally the moment comes for Z'leyra to take the stand.
           For the next ten minutes she tries to repeat her view of
           things and explains it was not her.

           [Time: 5:02 pm]

             Two minutes later patrons are trying to flee the tavern
           bar fight.  Plates, mugs, food, eating utensils and even
           chairs are thrown about.  Kiet tries to watch for Gorsh
           but in the mess of bodies he loses sight.  Then Fremea
           spots Gorsh actually sneaking out of the tavern with a
           old lady.  Fremea yanks Kiet and points to the exit door
           as she tries to wade through the crowd.  Being smaller
           she is easy to miss but at one point she has to use a martial
           arts kick and hip toss to throw one man onto a table to
           avoid being hit.

           [Time: 5:05 pm]

             Fremea exits the tavern and looks around she sees Gorsh
           heading west down the street.  She gestures for Kiet and
           Pyan to follow.  Pyan leaves the tavern and almost wished
           he could've had some of the fun with that food fight.

             Fremea begins to run down the street and follows Gorsh
           with the Kiet and Pyan in tow.  They see Gorsh turn right
           into a alley and slow down.  Nearing the alley they turn
           and see Gorsh moving toward another street.  Gorsh does not
           seem to be trying to elide anyone just walking normally so
           Fremea follows using crates and garbage bins as cover.

             Suddenly a man appears at the other end of the alley
           forcing Gorsh to stop.  "What do you want?"  Gorsh shifts
           his hat into a new spot.

             "Just stand there."

             "What?"

             From behind a commotion is heard and it becomes louder
           and louder. In seconds something rounds the corner and
           Pyan spots it first.  It is two cows running.  No.  Kiet
           sees 5 cows.  No.  Fremea sees 8 cows.  Then they all
           realize that a stampede of at least 3 dozen cows have
           entered the tiny alley moving fast toward them.

             Fremea removes her dress and takes to the air.

             Pyan seeing a dozen cows moving this way dives for a garbage
           bin and dives inside for protection.

             Kiet the acrobat runs toward a fire ladder and leaps the 5
           feet toward it.  The ladder descends and brings him back
           downward but the acrobat swings upwards and grabs to the
           stairs leading from the second story and grabs the lower
           railing as the cows pass under him.

             Fremea dives toward Gorsh but he is standing deer scared
           in a lantern's light from a coach.  Fremea sees the other
           man shove Gorsh to the ground as 8 cows are now only 30
           feet away.  The man begins to run to the exit of the alley.
           Fremea lands and pulls Gorsh to his feet.  The first 3 cows
           are now only 3 feet away when Fremea yanks the 150 pound man
           up into the air.  Gorsh's feet dangle and hits the head of
           two cows.

             Fremea struggles to lift the man but she is only a small
           Faerry.  She begins to lose her strength as the bulk of
           cows pass under.  She falls toward a mess of stray garbage
           on the street and drops Gorsh.  Gorsh sees 4 more cows moving
           toward him and rolls to the wall and avoids them.  But one
           cow does step on his left hand making Gorsh scream.

             From behind Kiet looks behind his shoulder and sees a rider
           on horseback yelling and urging the cows onward down the
           alley.  The horse rides near and the rider just now sees
           Kiet and tries to move sideways but Kiet drops toward the
           horse and dives right for the man.

             Kiet will recall later it was a planned fall with precise
           timing for Raban to write a song.  But in fact his hands
           were slipping from gunk on the railing.  Kiet hits the
           side shoulder and arm of the man forcing both men to fall
           toward the street.  Kiet hopes this is not some innocent
           rancher who has been drinking too much.

             Fremea lands and watches Gorsh then back to see the other
           man who knocked him gone.  She sees in the south Kiet has
           done some very nice acrobatic fall toward a horse.  Maybe
           he meant to jump behind the rider?

             Kiet tumbles to his feet and moves toward the other man
           but he finds the man knocked out.  It looks like his
           shoulder has been dislocated.  Pyan now exits the bin
           and helps Kiet up to his feet fully.

             Fremea yells for Kiet to watch Gorsh and takes to the
           air she flies to the north to find the man. The cows
           have turned left and to the right she sees one man moving
           down the street.  She flies toward him and dives.  She
           swipes her dagger and knocks the man out.

           [Time: 5:10 pm]

             Fremea helps wrap Gorsh's hand in a sack bag and Kiet
           begins to question the man.  The first three minutes
           pass with denials.  Then Kiet grabs the man's broken hand
           and pulls a finger to 'test' if its indeed broken.  The
           man screams and after two fingers breaks down.

             "Yes I sold the vase.  I broke in .owwww!"  Kiet bends
           another finger as Pyan and Fremea drags the knocked out
           man toward the alley.  "He said...he said he'd pay off
           my debts if I just helped.  I was to scare the old lady
           but she refused to listen.  She hit me..and I...killed her
           but ...it was an accident."  The man screams again as Kiet
           grabs another finger.  "He paid me to get rid of her.  Just
           get help for my hand!  Please!  Stop that."

             Kiet asks the man who pad him and describes him.   Gorsh
           looks up in pain.  "Yes that's him.  You called him Garr?"

             Kiet smiles at Fremea but she moves to the man and looks
           closer at them.  She stares at the knocked out man and
           nods.  Then a voice from the south is heard.

             Kiet turns to see a man in leathers running this way.  "Did
           you see my cows?  Hey!  That man there."  He points to the
           man kiet fell on.  "He went crazy and took my cows. Were
           are they?"

             Kiet points to the north and shakes his head in amazement.
           The man moves toward the north to find his cows.  Fremea
           tells Kiet they need to get Gorsh to the court safely.  Corona
           reports form above two constables on horse are approaching.
           The constables round the corner and see Kiet.  Kiet looks
           to Pyan and notices Fremea has left somewhere.  That girl
           can fly fast.

             "What is going on here?"

             Kiet tries to explain.  That these insane cows rampaged
           into the alley and hurt this man.  He needs to get to a
           healer.

             "What about them?" The constable looks at the knocked out
           men.   Kiet explains that these men need to be detained
           and taken to the courthouse for questioning and may be
           involved in this incident.

             The constable dismounts and nods  "Yes sir.  We can do
           that.  Yuu can take him to he healer?"

             Kiet nods and Pyan lift Gorsh up and head down the alley.
           Fremea lands on the street and sees Kiet and is surprised
           to see the law dean.  Then she realizes that Kiet must've cast
           a quick illusion to look like the dean.

             At the courthouse Z'leyra finishes her argument of defense.
           Her lawyer stands.  "You said you were at school and we
           have witnesses here in this room that testify to that. Could
           at any one point you have used magic to get to Tiren's place
           and do him harm?"

             Z'leyra tries to remember.  She did now teleport when she
           left the city  It is possible.  But why is he asking this?
           She nods and explain she did know teleport.

             The lawyer nods, "we will show with teacher eye witness
           testimony that under their supervision you were there at
           the school in the hours of questions.  That even a teleport
           would've been noticed."

             The prosecutor says that he will delay his questions for
           after later witnesses come forward.

           [Time: 5:15 pm]

             Soon Kell and Armwrestle find the Landsman shop based on
           hints from Arawn.  Indeed outside the sign is found. But
           this shop is already closed. The street is deserted but
           two men working to load a wagon of pottery.  Moving to
           the back alley they see a back door.

             Kell dismounts and checks the door but finds it locked.
           Kell looks to Z'leyra's engineer cousin who dismounts.

             "I'm not thief Kell."  He watches as Kell pleads with
           his eyes.  Then the cousin looks up and down the street.
           then he faces the back door.  "A simple 2nd rate lock.
           The hinges could be removed if we had tools.  We could try
           a window.  But I might have an idea.  In school we had a pal
           who liked locks.  He said sometimes," he begins to remove
           his belt, "a belt buckle latch can be used for locks.  This
           door is not a very secure door and a thief could get in only
           a few seconds."  The engineer kneels and begin to jiggle with
           the dock and the door. Two minutes later after some strong
           curses and words Kell never heard before the door clicks.
           "That was interesting.."

             Kell and Armwrstle quickly enter the office and begin to
           look for anything of value to investigate.

             Fremea, Kiet and Pyan force Gorsh down the street.  They
           realize they could still be in danger if Garr is in the
           area.  Fremea explains that the man she knocked out was
           one of the two men she found in brothel and she swears was
           one that was in the bar fight.  The group head on foot
           toward the courthouse with Corona flying overhead recon.

             Suddenly a constable enters from the rear door and climbs
           the steps to the main judge.  He whispers a few words too
           fast for even Arawn to cast a spell to listen.  The judge
           mutters and clears his throat.  "Clear the room!  Everyone
           out please.  We stand in recess for now.  The defendant will
           remain.  Everyone else."

             Z'leyra looks back at Arawn in confusion.  The prosecutor
           asks if a constable will remain but the judge declares everyone
           to leave.  Everyone exits to the south hallway.  The judge
           the last one to leave looks at Z'leyra.  "By your honor you
           will remain here.  If you leave I will condemn you as guilty."
           Z'leyra nods and the judge leaves.  Z'leya's wonders what is
           going on.

           [Time: 5:23 pm]

             Z'leyra sits and wonders if this is all a test.  She can
           hear folks talking outside in the hallway.  Then suddenly
           the door in the north opens and Z'leyra stares as a man
           enters  Her jaw drops and her heart jumps a beat in her chest.

           [Time: 5:30 pm]

             Kiet enters the courthouse and tells a guard that the
           man is needed to be seen by a judge namely the one seeing
           Z'leyra's hearing.  Gorsh demands a healer instead.  The
           guard begins to argue with Kiet on the man should be
           treated and advises that a healer IS in the hearing  The
           guard relents and directs Kiet and the others to the
           hearing room.

             Kiet sees people outside one room and then notices Arawn.
           he waves Arawn to treat Gorsh.  Both whisper on what just
           happened.  To the side Martin and Milo whisper as they await
           for details inside.  Two guards stand at the courtroom door
           and chats with the judge.

             Kiet asks Gorsh if he recognizes anyone in hallway.  Gorsh
           grumbles and looks.  "That guard there by the door.  He likes
           to be spanked by this 15 year old girl at the brothel.  But
           otherwise no."  Kiet is surprised or leery of Martin or Milo
           not being recognized.  But Garr is missing so that may be
           a true statement.

           [Time: 5:35 pm]

             "...So this is why I'm named as such.  My dad figured it
           was a joke after he won some big armwrestlng contest."  Cousin
           Armwrestle tells Kell as they sift through documents.

             But in the end there are many documents on old and possible
           future deals.  There are many small deals with private homes
           or a park or such.  But in the end Kell does not find anything
           that reflects anything naughty.  Kell did find a document
           on Poorda and showed Armwrestle but it turned out that she
           was offered 2.25 times the value of her home not 3 months
           ago.  But there does not seem to be any bad things.  Kell grumbles
           and figures maybe Ki is a decent guy.

             Kell exits and asks if Armwrestle wishes to head to court or
           go home.  The cousin considers this and says he has no major
           plans so can head to court.  So both mount up and head toward
           where the deputy said the courthouse should be.

           [Time: 5:50 pm]

             Kell enters the courthouse and is directed to the hearing
           room for Z'leyra by a guard.

           Actions?  Comments?

           Next Update....Monday???

           GM: Part 2 done.  I had some fun.  I took a bit of liberty
               with some things. But in interest of moving things
               along I did so.  I could've stopped and asked what now
               but the above could've taken weeks if I did so.  If there
               is a major issue with what I did let me know.  Now the
               entire group is back at the courthouse.  Kell is the last
               to show up.

               Consider this Friday's Update since I'm late for Monday.
               I got some last minute posts and emails Monday night
               so that delayed things.  The plan is to start next
               update Saturday afternoon (5pm EST).  Then I hope and
               pray to finish by 8pm Monday night.  I suspect though
               I'll have posts and so it'll be delayed to as late
               as 3am instead of 8.  We'll see.  Hope you guys enjoyed
               this long update. I've not done so much fleshing out of
               things like this in years.  Its actually fun doing the
               role playing and not combat combat combat.  (Ok so
               the alley thing was combat so sue me).

           GM: Arawn - Unali sent email to me on her actions so figured
                 since based on her rushing out while you talked she
                 would've done Hayna and so sent you to do the Martin/Milo
                 thing.  Hope this is fine.  I'd figured you'd have used
                 the spell but if not yell.

               Fremea - Faes are so mischievous or so I read.  :)  I couldn't
                   help adding that to the outhouse scene.  I assume you'd have
                   tried to save Gorsh to help Z I doubt you would have let
                   him die  But let me know if not.

               Kell - Corrupting innocents?  Oh wait.  Guess he was you.
                  Your timeline was longest so did not get time to do
                  other areas of investigation due to it.

               Kiet - Since you like illusions figured you'd panic err plan
                 to use the Dean's face as an authority.  If not let me
                 as the scene might have to be redone.  As to the fire escape
                 scene think of it as a modern escape with pull down ladder
                 (wood) and wooden stairs to next floor.  Not a common stairs
                 for outside.  So when you grabbed ladder it slid down and
                 you had to swing leap to the railing (fire escape).  I
                 hope I tried to cover that visually.   I'll have to give
                 you some experience for it.

               Unali - Not much for you but hope it worked out good.

               Pyan - See I tried to give you some stuff.  You have to
                 give us soms stuff as well. :)  So let us know on that
                 necklace so can learn Donaran at least the basic 3rd
                 grade level words.

               Z'leyra - As warned in chat email coming.

           GM: Mana Chart updated for experience and online.  Any experience
               gained above will be awarded in file and sheet.

           GM: As a reminder I can be accessed many ways. For a live chat.
               I use Trailian which supports ICQ, Facebook, Twitter, AIm,
               and a dozen other sources.  So if ever need to chat (assuming
               I have time) I'm game.