[pnpgm] Game Update #42 - File #308 - Accusations and Threats

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at tylertech.com
Wed Feb 17 22:44:25 CET 2016

         From Kell: [Re: Actions]
           Hiding his surprise at the suggestion that all of them are
           arrested, he states gently but firmly to the Constable,
           "When did it become a...
         GM: Ack. Good stuff.  Did you see the stuff on the books?
             I spent like I dunno 30 min on those figures. :)

>> D'oh!  I did, that was amazing work.   So, Kell will pay extra to get it completed asap, hopefully in 2 days.  If possible.  If he can pick it up, fantastic.  Otherwise ship it by boat.

           [Time: 3:15 pm]

             Martin Smith whispers to Garr and the son nods.  It is so
           quick that before Arawn even considers a spell to listen the
           whisper is over.  Garr breaks off from the group and heads
           to the wagon.

>>  Why did they just let Garr leave?  When everyone else had to stay and be counted, names taken.  Why not stop Garr?  What is so important and why didn't the constables stop him?

>> Milo Smith. Another Smith, what is this the town of Rock Ridge!?!?    Mr. Smith, Lil Smith, and now brother Smith. What a nightmare.    Chairman of Orto Mining, wow, is that just an amazing coincidence.  This is smelling worse than cream left outside in the sun for a week.

Milo Smith should be summoned immediately, as well as Gar Smith and his dad, the old man Smith.

Kell asks the nearest Constable, "Why did you let lil Gar Smith leave, he was a witness here too. I suggest he is found and also kept in the city until this matter is settled."

             The Navigator looks worried, he isn't rich by any
           methods. He looks to the party for advice.

Kell looks at the Navigator, and almost reads his mind, "If you delay all construction until this entire conspiracy is sorted and cleaned, I will pay for the guards.  Whilst the money is important, finding the truth and setting Z'Leyra free is much more important.  This is a small cost to bear, especially if things lead where I suspect they may lead." Looking meaningfully at the Smiths....  Ha'Kall doesn't care now about upsetting the arrogant man.

[Future actions -   ]

Kell wants to find some of the Smiths and bring them to justice.   He also wants to stop any and all construction or demolition of existing structures, and find Poorda's murderer, as he agrees with Arawn and Kiet. This is no mere coincidence.

Asking the group in Marentian so Pyan can understand, "Do you mind if I look into Orto Mining?  With all the Smiths involvement, is the company involved too or is it only those at the top?  They may be part of the bigger conspiracy.  Also, Hayna looked very disturbed.  Perhaps we should ensure she is questioned or question her ourselves..." letting that hang but giving Arawn a nod as he may be best suited to this.

Mark Murtha
Implementation Consultant, Local Government Division
P: 800.554.4434